• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Message to Anyone.

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
why are you such a creep? I really want to break your face so much right now.

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
I’m glad you actually like me. I wish I could talk to you more

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
I love you
You love me
We're a happy family
With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you *smooch*
Won't you say you love me too?

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
Wont be surprised if you become a prostitute.

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
I'm better off with you in your new drama school, ease for us to end the beef and become friends again. You helped me a lot and it doesn't feel the same without you, I wish you the best.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
60$ for a pro controller Isn't expensive! Watchu mean!?
Here in Canada, that stuff STILL goes for around 100$ total with tax and all--which I got mine for. In fact, I would've LOVED to grab it for 60$ if I was able to, but instead you getting a cheap third party controller for 10$ that will most likely dysfunction on you in a week!?

YOU WERE GONNA BUY A CAPTURE DEVICE FOR ABOUT 300$ ANYWAY, WHY NOT SPEND A BIT OF THAT ON THE OFFICIAL, ACTUAL PRO CONTROLLER THAT WILL LAST LONGER!

--Not to mention, you're working, so you can easily make that back up!
YOU CRAZY, CRAZY LADY YOU!!
THIS IS WEIRD MONEY MANAGEMENT! I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU

@!#$%^&*9JRTFGKIFPI90JUU9O!!!!!!!

istillloveyouthough

Last edited:

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
It's hard to see how similar we are. I reach my hand to strangers, while you turn your back on your own family. While I'd rather learn stories and hear people out, you just like the sound of your own voice.

It's crazy how we are so different. Something amazing happened to me at work and you were the first person IRL I told to, but as soon as you saw what was gifted to me by a broken soul, you made a disgusted face and became sour. Asking me why I'd believe a man's word just because he was a stranger. Is it that hard to believe, that not everyone is a liar in the world? You dare question me why I'd trust a stranger's words while you can't even believe anyone close to you.

Is it that wrong to believe there's more to this world than scorn?

DJ Particle

Senior Squid
NNID
DJParticle
Switch Friend Code
SW-0728-9987-8856
(multiple people)

Go on and take a break from streaming if you have to. We'll still be here when you return :)

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Whew... it's over. It's finally, finally over. The last of you has parted ways with me. It took a few hours to recover, but I am so relieved at this point. Could it have gone better? Yes. Was it a trying and upsetting day? Yes. And that's okay. Now I and the last person can move on.

You know, there's been zero drama in my server since you all left. I think that comes down to a combination of personal improvement on my part and a lack of personality conflicts. It really is for the best this way. You all seem to enjoy each other's company, and I'm quite content with the lovely folks I've gathered. I think it'll all be okay from here on out.

To the one I was romantically involved with... Thank you. Burying the beef (a fun way of putting it, that) was extremely heartening. Being able to say hi now and then is the best I can ask for. I can only hope to achieve that with the others someday.

I still have some misgivings about you all, you can surely say the same of me, but with the conclusion of recent events they don't really matter anymore. I'm letting it go. Each and every one of you has qualities and quirks that I can see more clearly in retrospect, you're damn fine people and I wish you only the best in the future! I'll be cheering you on if I see you on the splatfest news!

Oh, and for the troll, unrelated to the others... are you aware that you are a clown? You dance for the amusement of others at your own expense. At this point you're just funny to me and my friends, every time you do something silly it invariably gets passed around for a laugh. I do hope you grow out of this behavior someday, but until then, thank you for the entertainment!

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
You are not special, you are not highly superior and a much better student than me. You are a liar and manipulator, you think you're the ****. You're not at all, you deserve nothing.

You try to act like the cool kid infront of everyone because academically you are doing well and you got lots of colour awards, more than me actually. Yet, you get mild punishments for mugging me once successfully on your instagram; i came back and roasted you and started crying like a *****.

Even [Someone] doesn't like you, he could befriend everyone and is a top role model in the school. Yet you get all your 'yes' men to suck you off.

[Someone] literally made you scared of him, you tried to hurt him and he pushed you. You're scared of a person who is never violent and always calm, he's shorter than me and yet you're still afraid of him.

I'm out

Cephalobro

When you're going through tough times, don't ever give up. Things will get better, we all go through tough times eventually. But the thing to keep in mind is that there is only one of you and you are unique.

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
You're trying to help me out, help my struggles out. Thanks bro

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
As flattered as I am, we just met the other day. Shouldn't you wait a bit before already ask me out...?
Although, I do appreciate the attempt it as done in.

Last edited:

Sir Ngyes

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Simple234
You stole my victory in the Smash Bros tournament.
You forgot to turn off the timer when you set it to stock match, and it ended with me at two stocks and both of you at one.
But despite what was obviously going to be a victory, you still had the nerve to say “We were all pretty much at two stocks.”
You didn’t even self destruct to make things fair.
You walked off with what should have been my $10 gift card while saying “That’s 1,000 V-Bucks.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom