misshiirin's Fanart♡

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey everyone!! :D

Sooooo, here's where I'll post my fanart! You can also request stuff from me here as well. Feel free to ask for anything Nintendo related!

The first thing I'll post here is the picture I finished around 1:30 in the morning today! It's a Coroika styled drawing of my brother's Splatoon character. I asked him if he wanted one like the one I did for myself, and he said yes!

So, here she is! Eternal!
Untitled3_20240531011421.png

Edit (06/16/2024): I'll be uploading the last two requests soon; one today and one next week. Thank you so much for all your requests and compliments, everyone! I love everything you've all done for me in return. The people on Squidboards are really awesome!

If you ever need me for something, catch me on Twitter! I'd love to talk to you guys again.

(⌒ω⌒)ノ

Last edited:

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
GO6_jH3aAAIZr4g.jpeg

Today's plaza post! It's for Sizzle Season starting. I wrote the kanji for summer on the left there. ("Natsu".)

I just found out the Fluid V is called the Wellstring V in the English version. The first time I started drawing it here, I accidentally pressed down the power button on the Switch, so I essentially had to start it over. Thank the Lord I saved most of Fluid-kun before he disappeared, too. Oof.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
View attachment 11697
Today's plaza post! It's for Sizzle Season starting. I wrote the kanji for summer on the left there. ("Natsu".)

I just found out the Fluid V is called the Wellstring V in the English version. The first time I started drawing it here, I accidentally pressed down the power button on the Switch, so I essentially had to start it over. Thank the Lord I saved most of Fluid-kun before he disappeared, too. Oof.
heh, sounds like me when I do school

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
These are so good, your art is super cute!
Thank you so much! :O

If you ever want anything drawn, feel free to request it! Right now the schedule's a little tight for art because so much is going on in Splatoon and stuff, but I'll definitely find a day to draw extra stuff within the next week. I always love drawing for other people the most.

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
GPFBe1iaEAAKII7.jpeg

I drew another post for my drawing a Marie picture for every single Splatfest from Splatoon 1 from every region series! This time it's Rock VS. Pop from Europe and Oceania.

The kana says pop music. ("Poppusu.") As my brother pointed out, there was a Splatfest for Japan that called it just 'Poppu' (which I forgot about), but I'm happy it's different here because I feel it seperates it from that one so you know I'm referencing the EUOC one. (On Twitter I linked to the Inkipedia page, too.)

I'll put the other entries in the series here in thumbnails!

Cats VS. Dogs
GMBLAzIasAE8dCv.jpeg
Rice VS. Bread
GMgPMwjbkAAdmsx.jpeg
Edit: I think it's a funny coincidence that nineball made the bubble wrap thread today, too. There's a lot of pop related content going on today! Go pop those bubbles!

Edit 2: Oh, wait. I just saw it was yesterday. Well, its still a funny coincidence to me lmao.

Last edited:

2bdamned

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/him
Thank you so much! :O

If you ever want anything drawn, feel free to request it! Right now the schedule's a little tight for art because so much is going on in Splatoon and stuff, but I'll definitely find a day to draw extra stuff within the next week. I always love drawing for other people the most.
Of course!! And I love your new Marie pic, you drew her in her Summer Nights outfit so good!!!!

Also that's super sweet, if you get the chance I'd love to see Agent 8 in your style!! But don't stress if you're busy. If you like I could draw something back for you too!!

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
Of course!! And I love your new Marie pic, you drew her in her Summer Nights outfit so good!!!!

Also that's super sweet, if you get the chance I'd love to see Agent 8 in your style!! But don't stress if you're busy. If you like I could draw something back for you too!!
Oh, thank you so much! I've actually drawn a couple Agent 8 pictures in plaza posts, but the style I draw those in has been tweaked since then (notice the eyes). I'd absolutely love to draw a picture of her traditionally, but if you want a plaza post, I can do that probably in a few days. I gotta draw a post in Splatoon 2 for a farewell illustration fest going on soon. Please tell me which medium you would prefer! :D
F-CcTFPaMAA1EFH.jpegGEEqRpWbgAAdHb0.jpeg
Edit: I totally forgot I also technically drew the male one recently, too, in case you're interested in me drawing him instead. Heck, I could draw both together if you wanted!
GI9rlskaIAABuoy.jpeg
yo, @misshiirin can you draw Callie for me please?
Yes! The Squid Sisters are my favorite (especially Marie, obviously). Which way would you like me to draw her, and do you have a preference for her outfit? As I said earlier, the plaza post would take a while, but I could draw a traditional one within the next few days. Here are a couple of plaza posts to hold you over until then. :P
GHcZWZ8a4AErp5P.jpegGKK3lCybwAAxvLt.jpeg

Last edited:

Arigato!

Semi-Pro Squid
View attachment 11708
I drew another post for my drawing a Marie picture for every single Splatfest from Splatoon 1 from every region series! This time it's Rock VS. Pop from Europe and Oceania.

The kana says pop music. ("Poppusu.") As my brother pointed out, there was a Splatfest for Japan that called it just 'Poppu' (which I forgot about), but I'm happy it's different here because I feel it seperates it from that one so you know I'm referencing the EUOC one. (On Twitter I linked to the Inkipedia page, too.)

I'll put the other entries in the series here in thumbnails!

Cats VS. Dogs
View attachment 11709
Rice VS. Bread
View attachment 11710
Edit: I think it's a funny coincidence that nineball made the bubble wrap thread today, too. There's a lot of pop related content going on today! Go pop those bubbles!

Edit 2: Oh, wait. I just saw it was yesterday. Well, its still a funny coincidence to me lmao.
nice

2bdamned

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/him
Oh, thank you so much! I've actually drawn a couple Agent 8 pictures in plaza posts, but the style I draw those in has been tweaked since then (notice the eyes). I'd absolutely love to draw a picture of her traditionally, but if you want a plaza post, I can do that probably in a few days. I gotta draw a post in Splatoon 2 for a farewell illustration fest going on soon. Please tell me which medium you would prefer! :D
View attachment 11724View attachment 11725
Edit: I totally forgot I also technically drew the male one recently, too, in case you're interested in me drawing him instead. Heck, I could draw both together if you wanted!
View attachment 11728

Yes! The Squid Sisters are my favorite (especially Marie, obviously). Which way would you like me to draw her, and do you have a preference for her outfit? As I said earlier, the plaza post would take a while, but I could draw a traditional one within the next few days. Here are a couple of plaza posts to hold you over until then. :P
View attachment 11726View attachment 11727
Omg these are all so lovely!!! Your lines are so clean and neat!!

Whichever one is easiest for you though, whatever you feel like doing!! A traditional drawing would be super awesome. Also I'm happy with either male or female Agent 8! Together would be so cool if you were up for that, but no worries if you can't! Fem Agent 8 is totally fine!

Though I'd love to draw you something in return!! Can I draw anybody for you?

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
Omg these are all so lovely!!! Your lines are so clean and neat!!

Whichever one is easiest for you though, whatever you feel like doing!! A traditional drawing would be super awesome. Also I'm happy with either male or female Agent 8! Together would be so cool if you were up for that, but no worries if you can't! Fem Agent 8 is totally fine!

Though I'd love to draw you something in return!! Can I draw anybody for you?
Thanks! Your words are much appreciated, because drawing on the Switch is hard and takes me hours haha.

I'll start drawing both Agent 8s together tonight! I had fun drawing Deep Cut yesterday, so I'm looking forward to working with the markers again! It'll be uploaded either late tonight or kinda' early tomorrow.

As for drawing something for me, you will NEVER fail to make me happy if you draw Marie. Drawing my character is also an option, if you'd like. Please don't feel like you have to draw anything for me, though! As much as I'd love a drawing from you, I never expect anything in return when I draw for others.

2bdamned

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/him
Thanks! Your words are much appreciated, because drawing on the Switch is hard and takes me hours haha.

I'll start drawing both Agent 8s together tonight! I had fun drawing Deep Cut yesterday, so I'm looking forward to working with the markers again! It'll be uploaded either late tonight or kinda' early tomorrow.

As for drawing something for me, you will NEVER fail to make me happy if you draw Marie. Drawing my character is also an option, if you'd like. Please don't feel like you have to draw anything for me, though! As much as I'd love a drawing from you, I never expect anything in return when I draw for others.
Oh yes, I have no idea how you draw so well on the switch because it's so hard!! I tried one time and God. It was painful lmao!!! Especially when my controllers had drift... Traditional art is always fun though, it's nice to get some stuff done on paper. Thank you so much though for drawing my request, and take your time!! No rush at all.

I'd love to draw something for you, though I'll keep it as a surprise. I should be able to get it done sometime this week! Don't worry, I'm super happy to draw something in return. Is it ok for me to put it here when I'm done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom