misshiirin's Fanart♡

D

Deleted member

I'd like to formally place myself in the trade queue, please. Characters to choose from: Skipper/Dana (same person), Nalu, Bricks, Jetta and Stone (together; I'd also take on multiple characters in exchange) or if you don't feel like drawing OCs, either Captain 3. (I really like the Captain.) Expect a traditional piece in return, with the caveat that it will probably be... at least a little experimental. I do want to get some (mumble mumble) practice in before (whisper whisper) (it's ArtFight).

Edit because ya boi (derogatory) forgot to include reference images:
View attachment 11925View attachment 11926View attachment 11924View attachment 11926View attachment 11928

Feel free to stylize however you like, I just draw 'em janky because jank is all I know. Bricks also wears Invisifloats/Takoroka Nylon Vintage/E-JECT 30VVs on their off days in the 20% chance you choose them.
IMG_20240614_0002_Resized.png

Nalu!

Here you go, Hokuto! I loved your character Nalu so much that I wanted to draw all sorts of different expressions. I hope it's okay I did it like this rather than a full body drawing! His face has so much potential for a bunch of fun expressions that I didn't know what to choose! Also, whether or not include the hat, so I put it on one of them. He's such a cute little guy! I hope I depicted him properly for you.

I was thinking of drawing a big picture of Jetta and Stone together, but the large sized paper hadn't arrived yet anyway. Maybe someday I'll draw that for you, too, if you want!

I'd have had this uploaded a little sooner, but the power went out while I was typing this. I'm still gonna return here with MP3's drawing on Sunday. I can't wait to draw Pearl, too!

Hokuto

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
View attachment 11976

Nalu!

Here you go, Hokuto! I loved your character Nalu so much that I wanted to draw all sorts of different expressions. I hope it's okay I did it like this rather than a full body drawing! His face has so much potential for a bunch of fun expressions that I didn't know what to choose! Also, whether or not include the hat, so I put it on one of them. He's such a cute little guy! I hope I depicted him properly for you.

I was thinking of drawing a big picture of Jetta and Stone together, but the large sized paper hadn't arrived yet anyway. Maybe someday I'll draw that for you, too, if you want!

I'd have had this uploaded a little sooner, but the power went out while I was typing this. I'm still gonna return here with MP3's drawing on Sunday. I can't wait to draw Pearl, too!
HE'S SO CUTE THANK YOU SO MUCH

D

Deleted member

HE'S SO CUTE THANK YOU SO MUCH
You're welcome! I had a lot of fun drawing him. I wish I could've drawn a full body shot, too, but there's not enough room on those tiny sheets of paper. That's why I at least did the bigger one on the right based off the full body shot you sent me. :P

D

Deleted member

qimsbsxmgxete3ne3wzm_20240615112519.jpg

This morning I drew a plaza post for Oidon on Twitter. They make videos about plaza posts and I would often be included. They said they couldn't make the new one because there weren't enough posts to talk about. They refer to the interactions as interviews. I drew this in honor of all the videos they've made with everyone's stuff. Oidon's character is the one with the Teddy Band. My character is the one reacting in the bottom left. This is what some Japanese T.V. shows look like. I love to watch them sometimes.

Right now a lot of plaza posts aren't getting through. It's a mess.

Tonight I'm gonna draw something for another friend of mine on Twitter, then I'll draw MP3's awesome idea tomorrow. I've been looking forward to that one! I gotta post the form Madt123 and I worked on in my profile, too.

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 11991
This morning I drew a plaza post for Oidon on Twitter. They make videos about plaza posts and I would often be included. They said they couldn't make the new one because there weren't enough posts to talk about. They refer to the interactions as interviews. I drew this in honor of all the videos they've made with everyone's stuff. Oidon's character is the one with the Teddy Band. My character is the one reacting in the bottom left. This is what some Japanese T.V. shows look like. I love to watch them sometimes.

Right now a lot of plaza posts aren't getting through. It's a mess.

Tonight I'm gonna draw something for another friend of mine on Twitter, then I'll draw MP3's awesome idea tomorrow. I've been looking forward to that one! I gotta post the form Madt123 and I worked on in my profile, too.
Naw that's actually so cute, I love the idea of interviewing the passerbys on the plaza

D

Deleted member

Naw that's actually so cute, I love the idea of interviewing the passerbys on the plaza
Yeah, I love it! I'd always look forward to the new videos, but since people keep posting things like blank posts, there's nothing to talk about anymore. There was actually one person that's being shown on Twitter today that made multiple accounts and posted blanks seemingly as advertising for their account. The Twitter integration ending was supposed to be a good thing where new people could be discovered. Instead, we're getting a lot of nonsense and almost no art at all.

Cephalobro

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Yeah, I love it! I'd always look forward to the new videos, but since people keep posting things like blank posts, there's nothing to talk about anymore. There was actually one person that's being shown on Twitter today that made multiple accounts and posted blanks seemingly as advertising for their account. The Twitter integration ending was supposed to be a good thing where new people could be discovered. Instead, we're getting a lot of nonsense and almost no art at all.
On my end, I see the "Rate my fit" sort of posts as very common. But I'm glad to be seeing new people posting rather than the usual ones taking up the slots every single time. Though, it would be so much better if we could see our own posts somewhere other than the postbox.

D

Deleted member

On my end, I see the "Rate my fit" sort of posts as very common. But I'm glad to be seeing new people posting rather than the usual ones taking up the slots every single time. Though, it would be so much better if we could see our own posts somewhere other than the postbox.
I feel that, 100%. Despite being one of the people who'd have a slot almost every time for Japan, I always disliked how new people had a hard time getting in. I never liked how the system worked before. When they said it wasn't gonna be like that anymore, I literally danced. I was so excited for everyone. I thought it'd be all of us AND a bunch of unseen artists. But no. Today when I went in, I saw very few drawings and two of them were ones that've been there for days unchanged.

It's interesting how your region has rate my fit stuff going on though. That's kinda fun, honestly! It's better than blank posts at the very least. If I saw your post, I totally would've sent a video and a pic like I do for my friends on Twitter sometimes.
(⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+

Cephalobro

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
I feel that, 100%. Despite being one of the people who'd have a slot almost every time for Japan, I always disliked how new people had a hard time getting in. I never liked how the system worked before. When they said it wasn't gonna be like that anymore, I literally danced. I was so excited for everyone. I thought it'd be all of us AND a bunch of unseen artists. But no. Today when I went in, I saw very few drawings and two of them were ones that've been there for days unchanged.

It's interesting how your region has rate my fit stuff going on though. That's kinda fun, honestly! It's better than blank posts at the very least. If I saw your post, I totally would've sent a video and a pic like I do for my friends on Twitter sometimes.
(⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+
I will try to do my third post under this new system, the first was introducing Coral, the second was introducing Clam, the third will definitely be introducing Kelp. I'm posting slowly so there's a better chance for my posts to be seen rather than discarded.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Alright, here it is! I'm going to give you two images, because the scanner made the skin tone look off. I can't wait for my brother to buy the new one so that maybe the colors will show correctly. If I get a higher quality scan later, I'll update you then. I took a photo with my phone so you can compare. The quality is still trash, but you can see the skin tone a little better like that.

Scanned:
View attachment 11970

Photo:
View attachment 11971

The lighting in here is awful. My brother always complains when I take photos of my art because of that. Sorry, Eternal! lmao.

Anyway, I used green for the hair because in your profile it says green ink. I outlined your character with the Team Money color. I was on Team Money, too! Here are the posts I made at the time, in case you wanna look at those for fun:

View attachment 11972 View attachment 11973 View attachment 11974

I had just changed my style to the one I'm using now, so I was still getting used it it. I always liked how the winning one came out, though! The first one is my character wearing what she was during that Splatfest and my brother's character when she was an Octoling, also wearing her Splatfest outfit at the time. :D

I partially used your new profile picture as a reference. Quick shoutout to Cephalobro for his wonderful work on that!

On that note, you're up next, Hokuto! I'll draw you your picture sometime in the afternoon and it should be done tonight! Is it okay if I use the drawing you made for me as my profile picture here? I'll give you credit in my profile for it.
(⁠´⁠∩⁠。⁠•⁠ ⁠ᵕ⁠ ⁠•⁠。⁠∩⁠`⁠)
Yo, thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom