misshiirin's Fanart♡

Cephalobro

I'd still draw it anyway, if you want! I haven't drawn anyone's OCs traditionally yet, except for my own and my brother's, so it'd be great practice for me. If you'd like it, please let me know! ♡

Oh, and be sure to give me adequate references, too, so I don't screw it up.
The second one is a female Octoling with the following combinations:
S2_Customization_Hairstyle_Tentacurl_front.png
S3_Gear_Clothing_Black_Anchor_Tee.png
S2_Customization_Leg_Female_1.png
S3_Gear_Shoes_Gold_Hi-Horses.png

Her eyes are purple, her ink color is pink, and she has the lightest skin tone in the game, she usually has a custom hairstyle, but she uses the hairstyle above as an alternative (also to make it easier for you to draw). Her name is Kelp.

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
Her eyes are purple, her ink color is pink, and she has the lightest skin tone in the game, she usually has a custom hairstyle, but she uses the hairstyle above as an alternative (also to make it easier for you to draw). Her name is Kelp.
I'd like to see the custom hairstyles of both characters, too, if you don't mind. I feel you'd enjoy it more if I could tackle those, and I feel it'd be good to practice new things anyway. I'm guessing the one for the first character is the one in your profile picture, right? I don't see how that'd be too hard. It wasn't too crazy to draw Frye's original look in a post once, so I imagine that wouldn't be too hard to draw either. :P

(Of course, that day, I forgot one of her eyelashes, but it still worked. Shhh..!)
GMV0xS-bgAAO93Q.jpeg

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
I'd like to see the custom hairstyles of both characters, too, if you don't mind. I feel you'd enjoy it more if I could tackle those, and I feel it'd be good to practice new things anyway. I'm guessing the one for the first character is the one in your profile picture, right? I don't see how that'd be too hard. It wasn't too crazy to draw Frye's original look in a post once, so I imagine that wouldn't be too hard to draw either. :P

(Of course, that day, I forgot one of her eyelashes, but it still worked. Shhh..!)
View attachment 11743
this picture looks nice!

sevenleaf

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
oh wow i’ve really just been silently watching this thread so far lol. i said it before on your intro thread but i loooove your stuff. i admire how crisp you can make your plaza posts & your use of color in your traditional art looks so nice. man every time i see cool traditional art it inspires me to try and pick up physical mediums again (maybe) (eventually)

definitely don’t feel pressured to make this request a priority, but if you’re up for it i’d love to see harmony in your style! especially in marker, i feel like you’d really do her justice

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Thank you! I was pissed when I noticed the missing eyelash, but it was already getting a bunch of likes and reposts at the point, so oops LOL. Byyyye, eyelaaaash..!
the Bias spotlight effect tried taking over you but since you saw all of the positive feedback the spotlight effect went away!

Cephalobro

View attachment 11743
Yes, you're right, the first one is from my profile picture, but I will post the images for both characters here so you can get a better look at their hairstyles.

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
oh wow i’ve really just been silently watching this thread so far lol. i said it before on your intro thread but i loooove your stuff. i admire how crisp you can make your plaza posts & your use of color in your traditional art looks so nice. man every time i see cool traditional art it inspires me to try and pick up physical mediums again (maybe) (eventually)

definitely don’t feel pressured to make this request a priority, but if you’re up for it i’d love to see harmony in your style! especially in marker, i feel like you’d really do her justice
Thank you so much! I always appreciate feedback (even criticism, so I can improve. So, if you have tips, feel free to tell me!)

I would LOVE to draw Harmony! Why the hell didn't I think of that?! I'll probably get on that one sometime the beginning of next week, totally!

Harmonyyyyyy! :D

Here are a couple of plaza posts to hold you over, too! The second one was wrongly accused of being a spoiler when Side Order came out, and I was being muted for a bit! Or something like that. I thought it was funny thinking how people might've been wondering, "HOW DO I GET THE DEDF1SH-HARMONY THUMBS UP SCENE?!" X)

F_E0VeFbQAEBLLZ.jpegGG9j4Lea0AEc3G3.jpeg

Cephalobro

Here is Coral's custom hairstyle:

He has two tentacles tied up like the Topknot hairstyle, and the obvious two tentacles that are not tied up.

Here is Kelp's custom hairstyle:

All four of her tentacles are the same length.

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
Here is Coral's custom hairstyle:

He has two tentacles tied up like the Topknot hairstyle, and the obvious two tentacles that are not tied up.

Here is Kelp's custom hairstyle:

All four of her tentacles are the same length.
Omg. They're both so cute! I'll get on yours very soon. A lot of requests won't be done until either the end of this week or the beginning of next because of all the stuff going on in-game. I'm also working on a new project, so I gotta get that out of the way first.

I'd expect yours maybeeeee.. in about four days or so? Thank you for showing me everything! That'll definitely work.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Omg. They're both so cute! I'll get on yours very soon. A lot of requests won't be done until either the end of this week or the beginning of next because of all the stuff going on in-game. I'm also working on a new project, so I gotta get that out of the way first.

I'd expect yours maybeeeee.. in about four days or so? Thank you for showing me everything! That'll definitely work.
one thing, what about mine?

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh, oops. I thought you were talking about Callie. No, but I'll draw your OC, too! Give me some references, and I'll draw them next week. :)

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Oh, oops. I thought you were talking about Callie. No, but I'll draw your OC, too! Give me some references, and I'll draw them next week. :)
I already posted it but I am going to repost it again just in case you missed it

one other thing, may you please draw my OC? It's name is basically my name here Bennet. I was just wondering because I have one of the many OCs that I have drawn but this is my main OC that I have (yes I am active in many role plays here)

here is the description of him

Tenta curl hairstyle, Tarooka tandem (hopefully that's not too hard for you, but if it is, team money splatfest tee), cream high-tops

thanks!

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
of my OC?
I already posted it but I am going to repost it again just in case you missed it
Oh! Sorry, I didn't see that. Of course I can draw them! I'll do it next week so I can give these guys a turn, too. I gotta finish ThestralZ's Kirby stuff before everything else.

As for the shirt, I actually drew my OC wearing it once!
GA3HvbUaoAAJYGc.jpeg

So, yeah, next week!

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Oh! Sorry, I didn't see that. Of course I can draw them! I'll do it next week so I can give these guys a turn, too. I gotta finish ThestralZ's Kirby stuff before everything else.

As for the shirt, I actually drew my OC wearing it once!
View attachment 11748

So, yeah, next week!
ok, the Taroka tandem is the shirt that I use in-game

also crap, I am on a school laptop and am waiting for the perfect time to tell my parents about my comp team and tell them that I need a laptop of my own soon (I have until June 6th)

2bdamned

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/him
Oh, wow! I am really happy you love it! I was so scared I'd disappoint you!

Thank you for all your compliments! This is the kind of stuff that keeps me going on drawing. I'm looking forward to your surprise for me!
(⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+
Of course!!! I really love it and thank you again for drawing them both for me!!! Your art is super cute, I love the effort you put into your stuff!! I'm very glad my words make you feel motivated to keep drawing!!

And! I've finally finished something for you!! I hope you don't mind my signature at the bottom, that's just my username on other websites aside from here.

for misshiirin!! copy.png

I hope I drew your character alright! I thought I would draw your character with Marie!!! Unfortunately I had to resize the image though, so I hope it doesn't look too compressed or anything. If you'd like, I can send you a higher quality copy of it elsewhere [though I'm not sure where!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom