misshiirin's Fanart♡

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh yes, I have no idea how you draw so well on the switch because it's so hard!! I tried one time and God. It was painful lmao!!! Especially when my controllers had drift... Traditional art is always fun though, it's nice to get some stuff done on paper. Thank you so much though for drawing my request, and take your time!! No rush at all.

I'd love to draw something for you, though I'll keep it as a surprise. I should be able to get it done sometime this week! Don't worry, I'm super happy to draw something in return. Is it ok for me to put it here when I'm done?
Ooh, okay! Yeah, you can put it here! Now I'm all sorts of excited.
\(≧▽≦)/

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
Also that's super sweet, if you get the chance I'd love to see Agent 8 in your style!! But don't stress if you're busy. If you like I could draw something back for you too!!
IMG_20240603_0001_Resized.png

Well, here they are! I hope they look good enough. I worked really hard on it for you! Unfortunately, when dark colors are scanned, they turn out kinda' strange or whatever lmao. (Seriously, especially straight-up black.) I was trying to use expressions not normally used on these guys, but also still in character. I was digging a bit for references to find uncommon expressions that have actually been used in official media! I like drawing things that are different from the norm.

If you'd like me to try again, I'll understand. Thank you for requesting something! It's always great practice for me when people ask for a variety of stuff. :D

ThestralZ

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1797-1352-6215
So I’ve been wanting to try YouTubing for a while now, but a big problem is that I don’t want to use my face and my profile picture is taken from Deviant Art so I wouldn't be comfortable using it if I wanted to be a png-tuber. If you’re willing to, it would be awesome if you could draw a Kirby Awoofy for me to use (with your consent and credit) as a new profile picture. I don’t have a ton of money but I could probably pay you $10 USD for a commission cost and I’ll make sure to always properly acknowledge you in my bios

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
So I’ve been wanting to try YouTubing for a while now, but a big problem is that I don’t want to use my face and my profile picture is taken from Deviant Art so I wouldn't be comfortable using it if I wanted to be a png-tuber. If you’re willing to, it would be awesome if you could draw a Kirby Awoofy for me to use (with your consent and credit) as a new profile picture. I don’t have a ton of money but I could probably pay you $10 USD for a commission cost and I’ll make sure to always properly acknowledge you in my bios
Oh, okay, sure! You'll have to give me more details though. Like how you want it exactly and stuff. It's gotta' look perfect for your videos, right?

I don't feel good about taking any money for it, though. Not unless it's gonna' be like, a huge project or something. If you need it to be a transparent image, that might be a problem because I'm still very new at digital artwork aside from drawing on the Switch or in MS Paint '98. (Believe it or not, I can do some fun stuff in MS Paint '98. I don't think people realize my Twitter profile picture was drawn in that by me haha! That's really only for sprites/pixel art and stuff, though.) Drawing who you want shouldn't take all that long, so that's awesome!

Anyway, yeah, more deets, please! :O

2bdamned

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/him
View attachment 11730
Well, here they are! I hope they look good enough. I worked really hard on it for you! Unfortunately, when dark colors are scanned, they turn out kinda' strange or whatever lmao. (Seriously, especially straight-up black.) I was trying to use expressions not normally used on these guys, but also still in character. I was digging a bit for references to find uncommon expressions that have actually been used in official media! I like drawing things that are different from the norm.

If you'd like me to try again, I'll understand. Thank you for requesting something! It's always great practice for me when people ask for a variety of stuff. :D
OMG I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS SO FAST AND SOOO SO AWESOME TOO!!!!!! I have no idea how you did this so fast, and it turned out so neat and clean!!!! Your lineart is amazing!! The blue outline is a really neat little touch too!!! Octo!!!

And I LOOOOOOVE how you did the lighting on the clothes AND THEIR EXPRESSIONS ARE MY FAVOURITE. PLUS THE POSES ON TOP OF THAT. I think that the colours turned out really cool when you scanned it honestly!! BUT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS, YOU DID SUCH A FANTASTIC JOB!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DRAWING THEM BOTH TOGETHER!! I'm really keen to draw you something back!!

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
OMG I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS SO FAST AND SOOO SO AWESOME TOO!!!!!! I have no idea how you did this so fast, and it turned out so neat and clean!!!! Your lineart is amazing!! The blue outline is a really neat little touch too!!! Octo!!!

And I LOOOOOOVE how you did the lighting on the clothes AND THEIR EXPRESSIONS ARE MY FAVOURITE. PLUS THE POSES ON TOP OF THAT. I think that the colours turned out really cool when you scanned it honestly!! BUT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS, YOU DID SUCH A FANTASTIC JOB!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DRAWING THEM BOTH TOGETHER!! I'm really keen to draw you something back!!
Oh, wow! I am really happy you love it! I was so scared I'd disappoint you!

Thank you for all your compliments! This is the kind of stuff that keeps me going on drawing. I'm looking forward to your surprise for me!
(⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+

ThestralZ

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1797-1352-6215
Oh, okay, sure! You'll have to give me more details though. Like how you want it exactly and stuff. It's gotta' look perfect for your videos, right?

I don't feel good about taking any money for it, though. Not unless it's gonna' be like, a huge project or something. If you need it to be a transparent image, that might be a problem because I'm still very new at digital artwork aside from drawing on the Switch or in MS Paint '98. (Believe it or not, I can do some fun stuff in MS Paint '98. I don't think people realize my Twitter profile picture was drawn in that by me haha! That's really only for sprites/pixel art and stuff, though.) Drawing who you want shouldn't take all that long, so that's awesome!

Anyway, yeah, more deets, please! :O
So they look like dogs and are from Kirby. In terms of size if it can be 800x800 pixels that would be ideal. It doesn’t need to be a transparent background, white is fine. In terms of style, I love the way you draw your Inklings, so something similar to that would be cool. I’m not an artist but I’m also not picky so whatever you want is cool with me. Thank you so much for doing this!

Attachments

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Oh, thank you so much! I've actually drawn a couple Agent 8 pictures in plaza posts, but the style I draw those in has been tweaked since then (notice the eyes). I'd absolutely love to draw a picture of her traditionally, but if you want a plaza post, I can do that probably in a few days. I gotta draw a post in Splatoon 2 for a farewell illustration fest going on soon. Please tell me which medium you would prefer! :D
View attachment 11724View attachment 11725
Edit: I totally forgot I also technically drew the male one recently, too, in case you're interested in me drawing him instead. Heck, I could draw both together if you wanted!
View attachment 11728

Yes! The Squid Sisters are my favorite (especially Marie, obviously). Which way would you like me to draw her, and do you have a preference for her outfit? As I said earlier, the plaza post would take a while, but I could draw a traditional one within the next few days. Here are a couple of plaza posts to hold you over until then. :P
View attachment 11726View attachment 11727
Callie in her summer nights outfit please, and thanks!

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
So they look like dogs and are from Kirby. In terms of size if it can be 800x800 pixels that would be ideal. It doesn’t need to be a transparent background, white is fine. In terms of style, I love the way you draw your Inklings, so something similar to that would be cool. I’m not an artist but I’m also not picky so whatever you want is cool with me. Thank you so much for doing this!
oh yeah, from Kirby the forgotten land right?

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
Okie dokie! I'll get on that sometime at the end of the week, I think. I'm not just gonna draw one pic. I'll do a few expressions for you. I also want to experiment a few things before I hand over the finished product, so that's why it's gonna take a little longer than expected.

Callie in her summer nights outfit please, and thanks!
I'll draw yours later on today! It should be up either way late tonight or early tomorrow. I'm looking forward to drawing her!

ThestralZ

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1797-1352-6215
Okie dokie! I'll get on that sometime at the end of the week, I think. I'm not just gonna draw one pic. I'll do a few expressions for you. I also want to experiment a few things before I hand over the finished product, so that's why it's gonna take a little longer than expected.

I'll draw yours later on today! It should be up either way late tonight or early tomorrow. I'm looking forward to drawing her!
Thank you, can’t wait to see it!

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120

thanks!

Cephalobro

If it was Valentine's Day, I would've requested a drawing of my two Octolings OCs in a relationship together. Then I could create an SFM for you in return.

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
If it was Valentine's Day, I would've requested a drawing of my two Octolings OCs in a relationship together. Then I could create an SFM for you in return.
I'd still draw it anyway, if you want! I haven't drawn anyone's OCs traditionally yet, except for my own and my brother's, so it'd be great practice for me. If you'd like it, please let me know! ♡

Oh, and be sure to give me adequate references, too, so I don't screw it up.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
I'd still draw it anyway, if you want! I haven't drawn anyone's OCs traditionally yet, except for my own and my brother's, so it'd be great practice for me. If you'd like it, please let me know! ♡

one other thing, may you please draw my OC? It's name is basically my name here Bennet. I was just wondering because I have one of the many OCs that I have drawn but this is my main OC that I have (yes I am active in many role plays here)

here is the description of him

Tenta curl hairstyle, Tarooka tandem (hopefully that's not too hard for you, but if it is, team money splatfest tee), cream high-tops

thanks!

Cephalobro

The first one is a male Octoling with the following combinations:
S2_Customization_Hairstyle_Punk_front.png
S3_Gear_Clothing_White_Anchor_Tee.png
S2_Customization_Leg_Male_4.png
S3_Gear_Shoes_Zombie_Hi-Horses.png

His eyes are green, his ink color is yellow and he has the lightest skin tone in the game, he usually has a custom hairstyle, but he uses the hairstyle above as an alternative (also to make it easier for you to draw). His name is Coral.

I will create a second post here very shortly because Squidboards only allows up to 5 images per post.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom