• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

-Missing- IC Thread: RP Cast Filled

Banshee

Full Squid
NNID
Laddy-Daddy
This was...disgusting? Distasteful sounded like a better word for it.

Alga wrinkled her nose as they passed through the house's interior, looking around the area with a bit of distaste. The place was a mess; some spots were clean, others were totally messy, and it looked weird. Whoever liked to leave candy wrappers and food everywhere really needed to learn how to organize at least.

She listened to the two speak without looking at them, tuning into conversation as it was the only thing breaking the silence at that moment. As was her wont, she spoke none, preferring to listen to the others as they spoke amongst themselves.

Do: Nothing

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
Um. There goes slipping into the crowd unnoticed.

“Well…” Magabelle thought about how to explain, “I...came up to see...something, and I was just leaving, so…”

Magabelle glanced towards the large crowd. Standing in the doorway of the train like this is...noticeable. Maybe she should slip back inside, at least so that she doesn't get in trouble if one of the officers see her.

Talk: the new squid

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Wade glanced over the cluttered board, backing away as Ash started to scrutinize it. It was nice to see she was taking this "mission" seriously and not just lagging around in the back. Because then that'd be seriously suspicious.

Or was being really enthusiastic more suspicious? Wade frowned inwardly; honestly, he was a horrible judge of character. Not that Ash didn't seem genuine, but Wade was telling himself to be more cautious. Why was it so easy to assume the best in people? Or maybe he was 2nd guessing a good read? ...Jeez.

He spared another glance at Jax before peeking around the side of the shack. What a beat up old shanty, rusted corrugated metal roofing and all. It looked like mismatched scrap pieced together, but... why was there a stoplight connected to it's side? And that was a solar panel on top of the roof? Octovalley was certainly too far out to be zapfish-powered, if one wanted electricity and lived out here.

There was an old, beat-up TV and lounge chair that someone could use to pass time. Someone probably did live in the shack.

But who would do that? Wade thought.

Speaking of zapfish, Wade crouched down, looking under the oddly placed stoplight. The shack was stuffed with zapfish dolls, some of them spilling out of the side, little military hats and all. ...They were kind of adorable. Wade knelt down to hold one, get a better look at its stitching. As he did, Wade caught a peek of the interior of the shack.

...Tentacles?

Wade blinked at the old man snoozing inside, clearly an elderly inkling from his tentacle top-knot. Wade hesitated, not wanting to rudely interrupt a nap, but realizing that this person might be the contact.

...Or not. They might know the area, but there didn't look like a computer to type an anonymous message anywhere nearby. Red-string conspiracy board or not. Maybe old conspiracy theorist were just hardcore, living off the grid like this.

Wade took a moment to consider his actions, looking down at the zapfish doll again. ...The old man made plush dolls in the middle of nowhere like some kind of Father Squidmas. What harm could there be in asking directions?

Wade mustered his voice and called out to the old man, "H-hey! Hello? Sorry to wake you, but can you tell us how to get somewhere?"

Talk: Old Man
Pick up: Adorable zapfish doll

Last edited:

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
"Hmm." The house was most certainly out of place. There were some messy portion sone clean ones. Lili had to wonder which one was clean... and which one wasn't. Callie seemed like the messy one didn't she? Normally Lili didn't like breaking into peoples' houses but.... well. She didn't really break and enter.... she just entered. Either intruding in someone else's house... she felt a bit uncomfortable. But if it she find even the smallest of clues she would be able to sleep well tonight ... and feel a little less guilty.

Glancing around there was nothing that seemed to stick out....untill she headed to their rooms. "You know...that is a good point... I don't think Callies room is ever this clean." The room didn't seem like her? Scrunching her nose either the sister's had packed up and left or there was something ....hidden

Either way Lili pulled up her sleeves; she had a feeling there was something here

Examine: Floor, curtains, closet, bed, undah the bed, bedsheets, bookshelf (?), drawers, windows, mirror, desks, and door

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
@Aykorn and @Ashlee DE Points: 2
Wade ==> Talk to: Old Man
Ash ==> Do Nothing

Wade took a moment to consider his actions, looking down at the zapfish doll again. ...The old man made plush dolls in the middle of nowhere like some kind of Father Squidmas. What harm could there be in asking directions?

Wade mustered his voice and called out to the old man, "H-hey! Hello? Sorry to wake you, but can you tell us how to get somewhere?"

The man reacted amazingly quick for a geezer. With intensely quick reflexes, he hopped up, eyes open and awake, aware. He pointed his cane at Wade, but then, after looking him up and down, he stopped and said, “wow, you’re quite a ways from home, squiddo! What brings you all the way out here?”

Raising the zapfish doll over his head, Wade yelped back in surprise at how quickly the old man became alert. Stuttering to regain his bearings, he blurted out, “--Fieldtrip?” Conspiracy fieldtrip, maybe. “We’re trying to meet someone out here, but we’re not sure where… they are.”

“Meeting someone, eh?” The old man played with his beard as he spoke, seeming to try to remember anyone in the area. “Hmm… well this is quite a ways out. Why wouldn’t you just meet in the Tower like all the rest of you young folk? I heard Ink Battling is all the rage now!”

Wade stifled a snicker. “Well, you’re not wrong, but...” the Tower was a pretty public place. Not suitable for these types of activities. Honestly, Wade was impressed the old man got out enough to know the Tower existed. He was starting to grin at the eldery, “you young folk” speak.

With the mention of the Tower, something suddenly clicked in Wade’s head. It was the beard that tipped him off. It was a recognizable beard. Wade blinked. “Have you… been to the tower recently?” he asked. Wade had definitely seen this man, but where? After a moment, he added, “...yesterday?”

“Why yes!” the man grinned. Or maybe not? It was hard to tell under all the facial hair. “I come to the Tower to check on the state of the town! The Squidbeak Splatoon must never rest! Our duty is never done!” He saluted to no one in particular.

“Town” was more like a bustling metropolis, but Wade didn’t have the heart to correct the man. Instead, Wade only grinned more, trying to think to the last time he’d ever heard someone say something as antique sounding as “splatoon.” With a twinkle of curiosity in his eye, Wade asked, “...Squidbeak Splatoon?”

“A unique special force! We were the first line of defense between the Octarians and the Inklings! Why, when I was just a bit older than you were now, I…” the man begins to ramble, going into war stories.

The stories are interesting, though they sometimes don’t coincide with the history taught, which Wade and Ash found interesting. Namely, the Octoweapons weren’t defeated by an accidental pulled plug, but by ruthless tactics.

Apparently, the Squidbeak Splatoon played a big part in taking the weapons down. They systematically devised weaknesses to each one and made openings by working as a team… sometimes though unfair or morally questionable tactics. ...it was amazing how open this old man was.

During the explanations and war stories, Ash could have sworn that there was a shadow in the background. Someone was watching them from afar!

>Wade obtained one zapfish plushie!

@Banshee and @xCoCo Coco has 1 credit, Group has 2 DE Points

Alga ==> Do Nothing
Lili ==> Examine [Various]

If there was something to be found here, Lili was determined to find it! The floors were clean, but not too clean; normal was the best way to describe it. That said, there didn't seem to be anything suspicious there.

The bed was well-cleaned as well. Under and on top of it, the bed was made, the sheets were washed and there was nothing underneath the bed that was out of place. That in itself was odd... at least to Lili. Especially understanding that an earthquake had just devastated the neighborhood.

The vanities in both rooms were incredibly organized, all the makeup organized perfectly, all the grooming tools were organized by size, brushes for applying various powders were also sorted by type and size.

Again... odd considering the earthquake. Lili stepped out of Callie's room, Aelia giving her an odd look... A quick walk around the house confirmed the suspicion. The rest of the house had various spills and broken objects, even in the cleaner areas.

The rooms were almost perfectly organized.

Someone had been here.

Lili got back to Callie's room, where Brutus had begun to hop up and down on the bed, and she threw open the closet. There, she found the first thing that was out of place. A particularly large box looked to be open. It appeared to be concealing a hatch that also stood open. A quick look at the top of the hatch suggests that it was locked... but forced open by something.

Aelia peeks in and whistles. "Normally, it's too dirty to tell if anythings in here or not. So, a secret hatch, eh? Looks like a lead if I ever did hear of one."

What now, Lili? Alga?

@VeryButter and @Rustic 2 DE Points

Confluence

"So... uhm... What are you guys doing?" Canchi asked the Inklings. "Like, I thought this train didn't have anyone on it... so unless you're some person trespassing like me, why are you two on here?"

“Well…” Magabelle thought about how to explain, “I...came up to see...something, and I was just leaving, so…”

"Are you... erm... leaving with the train?" Canchi asked confused. "Because that would be pretty silly, and what about you?" He asked the boy, who was with the girl.

"Uhh... I..." One began, "I-I don't... umm..."

The inkling looked rather nervous as he tousled his tentacle.

"...uh..." Magabelle looked over at One, and then back at the other boy, "No, we were just going to get on one of the buses heading towards Inkopolis."

"Oh..." Canchi looked back at the crowd, who seemed to take notice at the trio. "I uh... don't think we could go that way. They seem to be getting extremely mad at us," He looked back at them. "and I don't feel like being mobbed. Naturally... that opinion could vary."

"...hm," Magabelle sighed, placing a hand on her shoulder, "That...would be a problem, yes."

A mischievous glint flashed in Canchi's eyes. "We could just take the train. Although... we don't know how to drive one."

One glanced over to the tracks, turned askew from the quake.

"A-are you... are you sure?" he meeped, tentatively.

"And they're trying to ride that thing!?" Canchi replied, looking down at the unusable train tracks. "Actually... that gives me another plan. It's dangerous and stupid, but won't result in a violent beating. Maybe worse..." Canchi added.

"And what would that be?" Magabelle took a glance of her own down the tracks.

"Easy. We take a stroll down the tracks, depending on whether the Inkopolis municipality takes care of it's subway and keeps it from collapsing easily." Canchi proposed.

"...that...could work," Magabelle looked over at One. "What do you think?"

One shrugs and looks away. "I... I don't know. I just want t-to find... um..." he trails off. "S-sure," he says, finally.

Canchi raises his eyebrow at the boy's comment, before shrugging and looking back at the girl in front of him. "That earthquake was pretty severe, I'm surprised I didn't get much resis-- actually nevermind."

"Uh..." Magabelle raised an eyebrow herself, but shrugged. "...alright then. Should we get going, then?"

"Probably." Canchi nodded, he took a glance over at the boy. "Let's go dude."

@SP3CT3R 3 Credits, 1 DE Point

==> Eric Knight: Construct Pillow Weapon

What is a PILLOW AEGIS, however, with a PILLOW-TYPE WEAPON to accompany it? Definitely not a HOLY SET OF PILLOW PLOT PROTECTION PLUS PLUSH POUNDING PILLOWS, that's for sure!

So, naturally, you get to work crafting some PLUSH POUNDING PILLOWS; these pillows are a dangerous weapon in the hands of... well, anyone! But it works particularly well on anyone with a high IMAGINATION stat. Conversely, enemies with a low IMAGINATION stat will suffer virtually no damage from this holy weapon!

Curses!

But that's not all! With the set of weapons and armor, you have the aformentioned HOLY SET OF PILLOW PLOT PROTECTION PLUS PLUSH POUNDING PILLOWS! This set of items grants you the ability to stay safe for any one plot event of your choosing!

Be warned, however! This item is one use. After that, the magic is used!

What now, o' armed one?

((Have any questions? Did I misrepresent your character? Contact me via PM or Skype. Otherwise, please mind the deadline.))

Reminders:

Posts are Due: Sunday, 13th at Midnight PST
Gm Post will (hopefully) be Made: Tuesday 15th at Midnight PST

Will be Responded to in GM Post:
Do Nothing [sit back and let the story happen; useful when it would be dangerous to do things]
Talk [use on people you want to start a conversation with]
Shadow [use this to try to stealthily follow a target. I'll make rolls on whether you succeed or not]
Ink / Go To ______ [use this to travel from one place to another relatively quickly; ink if it's something specific, like a kettle, Go To if it's a general area]
Call [use on a person that you want to call (talk, but when not in the area)--or a item that has a number on it to contact someone you don't know]
Research [some topic; need to be in a library or have access to a computer--shellphones don't count]
Sleep [use this when there's nothing left you can do, logically, in the day]

Will be Responded to Immediately:
Conceal [use this action on something you intend to hide on your person]
Pick Up [use this action on something you want to hold onto]
Examine/Observe [use on things that you want more details on]
Use [use on things that you intend to use in some way--please specify how you're using it]
Attack [use on people or objects you intend to hurt or break, specify any weapons you might be using]
Search For [use like examine but for things that may or may not be there]
Hide [Insert Applicable Preposition] [use to conceal oneself, usually for a short amount of time]

Last edited:

Ashlee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KikyoTheHedgehog
Ash had been surprised, to say the least, when she saw the old man. She'd given up on trying to analyze the board; it was impossible to understand, no matter how hard she tried! So, she'd taken to listening to him talk about the past. It was incredible, what they were hearing! Her eyes sparkled a little as she listened to his stories. If this squid was the real deal.. She was standing in front of a bonafide hero!

She looked to her Octobrush, quietly. If they could fight the Octoweapons with a roller.. She could DEFINITELY take on whatever was thrown at them, with her brush. The Inkling girl grinned, practically hugging her brush as she looked to the man once more. Though, something caught her eye.. A figure, off in the distance. "...Guys... We're not alone. Somebody's watching us."

Action: Watch Shadow In Distance

Banshee

Full Squid
NNID
Laddy-Daddy
Alga chewed at her lip thoughtfully and took a look around the area before glancing at the hatch that looked to have been torn open. It...vaguely familiar to her, but she honestly wouldn't take any chances on assumptions. It really could have been anything.

Stepping marginally closer, she looked the hatch over and mulled over its appearance.

Examine: Hatch

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Let's go dude." Canchi looked over at the Inkling boy.

"Hmm... I never got your names, didn't I? I'm Canchi, Canchi Chiro." He introduced himself, before looking back at the train tracks and jumping down to them. Canchi looked up and beckoned them. Before walking forward down the train tracks, which were torn askew by the earthquake, using his phone as a makeshift flashlight to light up the tracks. "Are you guys coming?" He called.

Move: Train Tracks

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Alga => Examine: Hatch

When Lili said something about a hatch, Alga almost didn't believe it. A secret tunnel hidden in the Squid Sister's house? Peeking into the closet, timidly at first, Alga poked her head down the tunnel. Rungs had been evenly spaced out down the deep tunnel, but it was too deep and too dark to be able to tell what was down deeper.

All considered, it was certainly odd.

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
Magabelle stared at the boy for a moment, but shrugged, hopping off the train and gesturing for One to follow.

"Hello Kanch--" Magabelle paused, following up with a facepalm. God damnit, meta. "--Canchi, I'm Magabelle. Call me what you want."
Go Down (or Up, I dunno): Train Tracks/Follow: Canchi Chiro

Banshee

Full Squid
NNID
Laddy-Daddy
Alga licked her lips unsurely and tentatively glanced back at the others, unsure of what to say. It looked a bit familiar alright, but she could very much have been wrong, and she wasn't sure what to say.

Eventually, she deigned to simply list her options. "It...I-It could be a couple of things. I-It reminds me of the e-entrance to a bunker, b-but it could also be an escape t-tunnel if something happened..." Her bets were on the latter. It certainly looked the part considering the situation.

"W-What-- What do you think."

Talk: Group

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Wade glanced back, heeding Ash's warning while still trying to pay attention to the old man. Was someone tailing them, or trying to listen in? It didn't surprise Wade if that was already the case.

As much as Wade wanted to keep listening to the old war captain, --a strangely sincere desire, probably subconsciously planted by all the lecturing and stressing of his own family history-- Wade knew he was here on his own mission. No, he, Ash and Jax were here on their own mission.

And time was of the essence.

"Uh, Mr. ...Sir, I think I mentioned trying to find somewhere," Wade began, fumbling over what to call the splatoon leader. "Does, 'Zone 1, Neutral Ground' ring a bell?" he asked. He looked towards the old man earnestly, but began prying his eyes away every few seconds, checking where Ash had mentioned.

Not wanting make any sudden actions, Wade waited to ready his charger. He certainly made sure the strap on his ink tank was snug, but the open nature of the plateau gave excellent visibility and distance so... Wade was sure that if he needed to, he could charge up a shot and hit a target from anywhere.

Alright,
that was a pretty jank strategy if they were being ambushed or something, but Ash looked raring to go --hugging her octobrush-- so if he was making a wrong call, he'd have enough backup to figure things out.

He hugged the giant Zapfish plushie instead, waiting for the old man to reply, and all the while, looking back suspiciously. ...What was it that Ash had just seen?

Search for: Shadow in the Distance

Last edited:

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
@Aykorn and @Ashlee DE Points: 2
Ash ==> Watch Shadow from Distance
Wade ==> Search For: Shadow in the Distance

As soon as Ash mentioned the figure, Wade and Jax managed to catch a quick glance of the person. Upon being seen, the figure dashed off down the incline but, before they could get away, Jax dashed after them.

"Zone 1... neutral ground..." the old man 'hrm'ed, meanwhile, trying to remember what Wade meant. He wanted to pursue with the reporter, but something felt socially wrong about leaving the old man as he tried to remember something. "Crabby cakes, which one was it..."

The figure was quick and lithe, that was for sure. While pursued, the dark-garbed figure seemed to pick more evasive actions, nimbly scrambling up and down ramps as Jax tried to pursue. Their journalist friend wasn't too shabby either, but fell behind, not to mention the lead that the person already had.

"Ah, I've got it!" The old man exclaimed, suddenly. He then pointed in the direction the two people had run to--

"Damnit!" Jax shouted. From the place the old man had pointed, they could hear their friend. "Guys, they got away!"

It seems that wherever the person went, it was Zone 1. What now?

@Banshee and @xCoCo Coco has 1 credit, Group has 2 DE Points

Alga ==> Talk
Lili ==> ...

"It...I-It could be a couple of things. I-It reminds me of the e-entrance to a bunker, b-but it could also be an escape t-tunnel if something happened..." Alga said. "W-What-- What do you think."

"Hmm," Aelia began, her finger thoughtfully carressing her chin. "I can't really say. They always seemed more prepared than the average Inkling, though I didn't have that much to go off of. Honestly, I had no clue this was there."

Lili glanced at the duo crossing her arms, "Well, then, that raises the question if they were trying to escape someone - or something.... do you think maybe they were caught? Or maybe they are hiding?" The inkling questioned.

"Frankly, I'm surprised myself, I thought we'd find a clue... not a tunnel.... but a tunnels a clue.... well y'know what I mean." She shook her head, "How long do you think it's been here?"

Alga leaned down a bit more to get a better look and narrowed her eyes in an effort to see better in the darkness. The rungs looked old, seemed a bit rusted, and the walls...

"I-It looks like it's been here...a long time."

It wasn't surprising. This sort of thing took time to build, and if nobody had heard of it recently, then it was likely older than it looked.

Brutus, who had, surprisingly, been paying attention, was staring at the entrance not in awe or wonder.

He actually looked... hurt.

"But... why'd they hide somethin' like this from us?"

Aelia shrugged. "People do a lot of things we can't expect. Everyone has their secrets. I honestly just hope they're okay."

"Well, everyone has their secrets Brutus. I cant say you know someone a hundred percent. Everyone has a secret somewhere."

Lili stepped closer peering into the tunnel. "Well, it's been a while, maybe they knew they were in trouble for a while?"

She suggested shrugging. "But it's clear they havent been home for months.... maybe the otherside of the tunnel wil give use more clues? Or even questions..."

@VeryButter and @Rustic 2 DE Points

Canchi ==> Go To: Train Tracks
Magabelle ==> Go To: Train Tracks

Turns out having a conversation like this, however terse, finally caught the attention of security. The members of the crowd were starting to shout more and more about the three kids who had simply bypassed the simple blockade and when some people started forcing through en masse, the police caught on.

Pulling out riot weapons, some police members started to take care of the many Inklings and other, various, non-Inkbased rioters. Two or three of the crew, however, took off after One, Magabelle and Canchi.

Catching the hint, Canchi sped up, with Magabelle following suit soon after. One however didn't seem to be panicked. Just confused.

"Guys? Wh-what's, why are we speeding up?" Looking behind him, he saw the police chasing after him, eeped, then quickly caught up with the group. "Why, why are they f-following us?"

With no time to explain, neither inkling answers, simply running faster. The police were fast, but not fast enough to keep up with them as they run into a dark tunnel. The power being knocked out, it is dangerous to run... however, the tracks lead here.

Behind the group, the kids here the policemen chattering, asking where you all are. Also, something about flashlights. What now?

@SP3CT3R 3 Credits, 1 DE Point

==> Eric Knight: Snuggle Shelved Man

Later--kinda tired?

((Have any questions? Did I misrepresent your character? Contact me via PM or Skype. Otherwise, please mind the deadline.))

Reminders:

Posts are Due: Saturday, 26th at Midnight PST
Gm Post will (hopefully) be Made: Monday 28th at Midnight PST

Will be Responded to in GM Post:
Do Nothing [sit back and let the story happen; useful when it would be dangerous to do things]
Talk [use on people you want to start a conversation with]
Shadow [use this to try to stealthily follow a target. I'll make rolls on whether you succeed or not]
Ink / Go To ______ [use this to travel from one place to another relatively quickly; ink if it's something specific, like a kettle, Go To if it's a general area]
Call [use on a person that you want to call (talk, but when not in the area)--or a item that has a number on it to contact someone you don't know]
Research [some topic; need to be in a library or have access to a computer--shellphones don't count]
Sleep [use this when there's nothing left you can do, logically, in the day]

Will be Responded to Immediately:
Conceal [use this action on something you intend to hide on your person]
Pick Up [use this action on something you want to hold onto]
Examine/Observe [use on things that you want more details on]
Use [use on things that you intend to use in some way--please specify how you're using it]
Attack [use on people or objects you intend to hurt or break, specify any weapons you might be using]
Search For [use like examine but for things that may or may not be there]
Hide [Insert Applicable Preposition] [use to conceal oneself, usually for a short amount of time]

Last edited:

Ashlee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KikyoTheHedgehog
Ash blinked in surprise at Jax's yell, ears swiveling back like a real fox's. She hadn't noticed Jax ran after them.. How had she not?! Though, at the old captain's words - that Zone 1 was where the figure had run off to, she looked to Wade, quietly. What if that was the person they were supposed to be meeting? She wondered if Wade thought the same thing..

So, the Inkling decided to ask. "Do.. You think that's our informant..?" She asked, quietly, as she adjusted her inktank on her back. Which, reminded her of something. Ink. If they weren't all the same color, they could accidentally hurt each other! "...We need to sync up our colors."

Action: Do nothing I guess???

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( I'm late, I know. Like... really late. ))

Canchi looked around the dark tunnel, he wanted to turn on his phone and light up the tunnel. But he knew if he did, he would've gotten a swift hit from one of the cops' batons. Along with being cuffed and thrown inside some police car and hauled to the police station.
"Hey guys, I think we should probably try and hide." Canchi whispered to his companions.

He looked around the tunnel, trying to see the policemen in the dark. All he could see were the dull light of their flashlights. Oh no... They got flashlights, and we don't. We aren't going to last long in this tunnel. Canchi thought worried.

[Action: Hide, and possibly examine the cop's locations behind us.]

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Chanchi Chiro ==> Hide:

Feeling around, Canchii looked for somewhere in the tunnel to hide.
The walls were smooth concrete, but there had to be a waypoint, some sort of door for maintenance or an underground station.

> Rolled 2 Successes

There was no such thing.

However, he did find a small crevasse made by the earthquake and, quickly, he slipped into it in squid form. From within, however, he could not observe the cops from his position he was moderately sure that hiding spot would serve well.

((Stealing your idea to reveal how rolls do, Rusty. Might make my responses make more sense. xD))

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Canchi slipped into the crevasse. He sat there, trying to listen to the cops walking above him.
I hope that purple is a common color for a subway tunnel... Canchi thought worriedly, struggling to look out of his little hiding spot.

The cops were the thing he worried about the most, considering they were at a much better advantage than him. They have batons and flashlights. He has his fists and a phone. Canchi figured he wasn't gonna last long if he decided to stand his ground. "Man... My mom is gonna be so disappointed with me if I get caught..." He whispered to himself.

Not that my mom is a criminal herself but...

[Action: Do nothing]

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
Magabelle glanced back at the cops, seeing a few faint orbs of light. Oh no, they have flashlights... Magabelle tensed. We need to hide.

Almost as if Canchi had read her mind, she heard him say "Hey guys, I think we should probably try and hide." He obviously had the same idea.

With that plan confirmed, Magabelle looked around for somewhere she could hide, and that could hopefully fit One in as well. It would be unfair for him to be left out and caught by the authorities, considering his purpose for being on the train in the first place.

Search For: somewhere to hide, preferrably able to fit both Magabelle and One, Hide: in that somewhere

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Magabelle Yyouni ==> Hide

Just as Canchi did, Magabelle began feeling around looking for something, anything to hide in.

>Rolled 2 Successes

She tried to find a good sized crack for the both of them but all she could find in the stress was a crack big enough for one. No pun intended, especially considering there was a hard choice to make now.

There was no more time to look, the talk about a flashlight was over--it seems they'd found one. Should she let One take the hiding place and risk getting caught? Or should she take the hiding place and leave One?

Last edited:

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Wade apprehensively followed the robed-figure and Jax with his eyes, albeit sitting there and gripping his plush doll until Jax had already yelled, "Guys, they got away!"

However, it was time well wasted! Probably. According to the old man, wherever that robed person had gone was Zone 1, so that was one way to get directions. Whether the robed person going the same direction was a good or bad thing, remained to be seen. Wade's mind briefly crossed over the thought of the figure being some sort of sentry, gone off to warn someone that they were in the valley... or that they were someone who followed them from Inkopolis... for who knows how long. ...Had Wade not been subtle enough?

Or they could be another person who received the memo? They had good reason to run and be cautious if that were the case. The words "Trust no one" rang in Wade's head. Someone facing Deepview alone, that was daunting. He stared hard in the direction the figure had gone off into, hoping that the running only meant to protect themselves.

Then Ash spoke up.

"Do.. You think that's our informant..?" she asked, quietly, as she adjusted her inktank on her back. Wade gave almost a small smile, relieved he wasn't the only one thinking the robed figure could be friendly. Though really, if he were to respond, Wade was about to shake his head and reply, we can't be sure.
However, after a moment, Ash mentioned, "...We need to sync up our colors."

Wade gave a dumbstruck blink, looking over Ash's purple hair and feeling his own blue tentacles. Wow, good point.

"
That can wait... for now?" Wade shrugged. Who know when they'd find another respawn point. "C'mon, let's bounce," Wade said, motioning for them to go over to Jax.

Wherever the robed-figure went, they entered Zone 1 somehow, despite this place being a elevated plateau in the middle of a valley. Did they just... parkour of the edge of the cliff? Maybe there was more than met the eye. Just where was Zone 1?

Search for: Zone 1
Examine: Zone 1 entrance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom