More content coming to splatoon

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Yaay another weapon with the Inkzooka! Like we don't have enough of them?
I like the concept of giving it the splash wall though, maybe we can get some crazy roller sets who aren't just only running swim speed? It really mix it ups a bit. Just sad that they gave it Inkzooka... It's not like they could've given it anything else besides bubbler. But it would be a nice change to not have another Inkzooka weapon.
I hate to use the inkzooka n I hate for them to be used against me

What really, splash walls and an inkzooka?

NOOOOOOO

Give me another carbon roller variation :'(

Idk maybe it will be good but I'm not a big fan of splash walls personally. I don't think they're bad, I'm just no good at them because I like playing like a hyper aggressive lunatic so they don't appeal.
I really wanted a roller with a bubbler since we don't have one of those.

ChiePet

Pro Squid
NNID
ChiePet
Inkzooka I could understand, but Splash Walls.. I'm going to need a super good reason to need/use them with a Splat Roller.

Hikaru54

Pro Squid
NNID
Dillator
I'm going to need a super good reason to need/use them with a Splat Roller.
I guess place and retreat? I mean it's weird if you think about it but I think that this weapon will have a whole different playstyle then the Krak-on (And the vanilla one I guess). I'm pretty interested how this will work out.

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
Inkzooka I could understand, but Splash Walls.. I'm going to need a super good reason to need/use them with a Splat Roller.
What if you're gunned down? Good thing it's not on a Dynamo. xD

Last edited:

ChiePet

Pro Squid
NNID
ChiePet
I guess place and retreat? I mean it's weird if you think about it but I think that this weapon will have a whole different playstyle then the Krak-on (And the vanilla one I guess). I'm pretty interested how this will work out.
I'm interested to see how it gets used, i hardly think a Roller with what it's left with afterwards would make adequate use of tthem.
What if you're gunned down? Good thing it's not on a Dynamo. xD
Last thing I'd ever want a Tsunami-Tosser to have at its disposal.
Useful in TC.
Ehh, Elaborate for me, walls are good in TC, for sure, but its out of place.

I Do wanna point out that using a Splash Wall into Inkzooka sounds like a sudden mega offense/defense.

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
I really wanted a roller with a bubbler since we don't have one of those.
I don't know it would work well though because rollers need to get up close and personal to splat.

I'd like a roller with a bomb rush I guess. But I think there are already too many bomb rushes so I don't know.

At the end of the day I am totally in love with the two carbons we have, I dont think it can get better than carbon with burst bombs and inkzooka.

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
I don't know it would work well though because rollers need to get up close and personal to splat.

I'd like a roller with a bomb rush I guess. But I think there are already too many bomb rushes so I don't know.

At the end of the day I am totally in love with the two carbons we have, I dont think it can get better than carbon with burst bombs and inkzooka.
I dont know, I think Splat Bomb Rush would be fun, and I feel like no one uses Sloshing Machine anymore/ever(?), and don't think it would be too broken.
Like I guess there are quite a few Bomb Rushes but the only ones I see used often are Luna, Splasho, and occasionally Berry Pro or Splat Charger.

But yeah OG Carbon won't get knocked down by any future rollers...

ChiePet

Pro Squid
NNID
ChiePet
There's word that a Sploosh is coming with Seeker/Bomb Rush. Sploosh is the roller of guns.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Other than the universal techniques for Splash Walls, I can see it used as a toss-and-forget shield when turfing the splat zone or passing by a teammate, a shield to protect your Inkzooka offensive, and bait to locate or lure the long range users.

I'm certain some more techniques will be conjured up in due time once it's released into the wild.

ChiePet

Pro Squid
NNID
ChiePet
Where'd you find that news
It was a list someone from JP "data mined." And while a handful of then have been absolutely accurate, some just seem way too questionable..
Here though:
Sheldon’s Picks Vol.1

-Wasabi Splattershot/Splat Bomb/Inkstrike xx

-Berry Splattershot Pro/Suction Bomb/Bomb Rush xx

-Fresh Squiffer/Suction Bomb/Kraken xx

-Slosher Muscat/Sprinkler/Echolocator xx

-Bamboozler 14 Mk Ⅲ/Sprinkler/Inkzooka xx

-Inkbrush Modern/Burst Bomb/Bomb Rush xx

-Potato Splash-O-Matic/Splat Bomb/Bubbler

-Rapid Blaster Lime/Burst Bomb/Inkstrike

Sheldon’s Picks Vol.2

-Seagull Splat Charger/Splash Wall/Inkstrike

-Honey Splat Roller/Disruptor/Inkzooka

-Soda Pop Blaster/Seeker/Echolocator

-H-3 Nozzlenose Nitro/Squid Beakon/Kraken

-Cherries Dual Squelcher/Disruptor/Bubbler

-N-Zap ’07/Splash Wall/Inkzooka

-Carbon Roller Au Lait/Squid Beakon/Bubbler

-Tomato Neo Sploosh-O-Matic/Seeker/Bomb Rush

Patches 2.8.0

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
It was a list someone from JP "data mined." And while a handful of then have been absolutely accurate, some just seem way too questionable..
Here though:
Sheldon’s Picks Vol.1

-Wasabi Splattershot/Splat Bomb/Inkstrike xx

-Berry Splattershot Pro/Suction Bomb/Bomb Rush xx

-Fresh Squiffer/Suction Bomb/Kraken xx

-Slosher Muscat/Sprinkler/Echolocator xx

-Bamboozler 14 Mk Ⅲ/Sprinkler/Inkzooka xx

-Inkbrush Modern/Burst Bomb/Bomb Rush xx

-Potato Splash-O-Matic/Splat Bomb/Bubbler

-Rapid Blaster Lime/Burst Bomb/Inkstrike

Sheldon’s Picks Vol.2

-Seagull Splat Charger/Splash Wall/Inkstrike

-Honey Splat Roller/Disruptor/Inkzooka

-Soda Pop Blaster/Seeker/Echolocator

-H-3 Nozzlenose Nitro/Squid Beakon/Kraken

-Cherries Dual Squelcher/Disruptor/Bubbler

-N-Zap ’07/Splash Wall/Inkzooka

-Carbon Roller Au Lait/Squid Beakon/Bubbler

-Tomato Neo Sploosh-O-Matic/Seeker/Bomb Rush

Patches 2.8.0
Pretty sure this was found to be fake

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Well I'm (not) a good guesser, so I will guess that patch 2.8 will finally allow Run Speed Up to affect brush/roller speed. Be prepared for hot rod dynamos and inkbrushes tapping into the speed force!

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
50/50, imo; some people are good guessers. But, wcs, we'll end up with something Meta-Breaking one wat or another.
Yeah lol
Well I'm (not) a good guesser, so I will guess that patch 2.8 will finally allow Run Speed Up to affect brush/roller speed. Be prepared for hot rod dynamos and inkbrushes tapping into the speed force!
Holy crap the bloody dynamos and inkbrushes

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
On the earlier subject of a Splat Roller with Bomb Rush, I would have loved for the Hero Roller Replica to get that. The challenges for it are the only time you can ever use a Splat Roller with Splat Bombs, and it kind of fits with the Sloshing Machine and the Luna Blaster Neo, both are from the Neo brand and supposed to look futuristic, which I feel like the Hero Replicas fit.
All I can picture with Dynamos now is this:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom