• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

MSPaintAdventures Social Thread

Dr. Peace

Full Squid
Gonna throw this out there, but has anybody here read Featherbent or anything else HS related by Fivetail? I'm kinda curious to know if they're known about on Squidboards.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Gonna throw this out there, but has anybody here read Featherbent or anything else HS related by Fivetail? I'm kinda curious to know if they're known about on Squidboards.
I may have heard of them before, but no, I've never read anything of theirs.

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
i had a falling out with homestuck around act 6, but i'm glad there's still people enjoying it!

Reactions: Lyn

Lyn

Premium
Everyone was too happy, people will die soon, something will go wrong. That is the only possibility.
That is likely. I'm not even sure what has happened anymore. Isn't everyone already dead?

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
well pretty much everyone in homestuck has died at some point in some universe, what's it matter if it happens again? :P

Lyn

Premium
well pretty much everyone in homestuck has died at some point in some universe, what's it matter if it happens again? :p
Was Game Over fixed or something? I might have missed something but I feel really out of the loop. I swear I've read everything...

EDIT: Why do I have strikethrough on my text?

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
Was Game Over fixed or something? I might have missed something but I feel really out of the loop. I swear I've read everything...

EDIT: Why do I have strikethrough on my text?
i haven't read homestuck since like 2012 omfg i'm sorry if i was being misleading, i was making a joke about how many characters have died and been resurrected

Lyn

Premium
i haven't read homestuck since like 2012 omfg i'm sorry if i was being misleading, i was making a joke about how many characters have died and been resurrected
You weren't misleading, lol. I'm just super confused on what's going on currently. The mood changed a lot since the last update..

Sneak Frog

Inkling
I'm still a little behind on Homestuck but it's been quite the ride.

...And since this is a MSPA thread in general, Problem Sleuth > Homestuck IMO. I hope that doesn't start any fuss, but it's my personal opinion. I still really love Homestuck a lot, don't get me wrong.

Dr. Peace

Full Squid
I also personally prefer Problem Sleuth, it's well contained and can be finished in just a day or two.

Lyn

Premium
I also personally prefer Problem Sleuth, it's well contained and can be finished in just a day or two.
I never actually read Problem Sleuth. I should get to that eventually. :P

continuityOfficer

Inkster Jr.
well pretty much everyone in homestuck has died at some point in some universe, what's it matter if it happens again? :p

honestly though, my main complaint about HS is that there are way to many ways to come back to life and death doesn't even matter due to dream bubbles. Not a single important character (i.e not from a beta timeline we never saw) has actually died in such a way they cant be involved in the story, and even them with johns retcon powers that might not even matter

Last edited:

Lyn

Premium
Except Nepeta. No Nepeta retcons allowed.
Well there's also Karkat, he hasn't really done anything since death and can't really either.

continuityOfficer

Inkster Jr.
Well there's also Karkat, he hasn't really done anything since death and can't really either.
Well I mean, I think thats the entire point if his arc and his class. He is the knight of blood, the protector of bonds, he over prioritizes others then himself.

SummerTween Romance did a good job demonstrating this, he just wants everyone to be happy, but he feels like hes failing even though he really doesnt have the power to effect it. Which is by consequence a lot of what makes him hate himself. In his mind, its his fault for things outside of his control

Lyn

Premium
Well I mean, I think thats the entire point if his arc and his class. He is the knight of blood, the protector of bonds, he over prioritizes others then himself.

SummerTween Romance did a good job demonstrating this, he just wants everyone to be happy, but he feels like hes failing even though he really doesnt have the power to effect it. Which is by consequence a lot of what makes him hate himself. In his mind, its his fault for things outside of his control
Man, these characters are oozing zodiac everywhere. *.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom