• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

MSPaintAdventures Social Thread

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
What does everyone here think of the recent updates?

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
I think they've been pretty dang cute and making me curious as to where Vriska's going to abscond to for a while. Is she wanting to go fight LE? Or maybe do her planet's quest because I think none of the trolls did theirs.

As a side note I love Problem Sleuth to death, I've got the Sepulchritude shirt from the store. I highly recommend it and it never gets even half as convoluted as Homestuck on top of being much shorter.

continuityOfficer

Inkster Jr.
Many theories have been popping up on tumblr and reddit that vriska has been subtly manipulating everyone throughout the last 3 years, and thats why there are so vastly different character wise.

i really do like the idea, because aswell as explaining the recent characterization, it also puts a dark twit to what looked like good times

Platypudding

Full Squid
Todays update was amazing, idk why but I really liked it. It's nice to get a more fleshed out explanation of how black romance feels or whatever. Also, maybe we could get some kind of bot for this thread that updates when there's an update? Maybe that's not allowed who knows

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
I really wish there was some kind of way of knowing there was an update, are there twitters for this kind of thing? I always miss them

Reactions: Lyn

continuityOfficer

Inkster Jr.
I really wish there was some kind of way of knowing there was an update, are there twitters for this kind of thing? I always miss them
following the horse calender you should be able to figure out the time based in your timezone. for example, for me its posts about 2pm.

other then that theres a 'MSPA UPDATE NOTIFIER' you can download from the chrome extension store

Lyn

Premium
Many theories have been popping up on tumblr and reddit that vriska has been subtly manipulating everyone throughout the last 3 years, and thats why there are so vastly different character wise.

i really do like the idea, because aswell as explaining the recent characterization, it also puts a dark twit to what looked like good times
That does sound like something Vriska would do. She was so mean to Jake in the last update.. like, why?

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
I've been loving these recent updates, it's nice to get some character interaction like this. Also yeah I think Vriska genuinely thinks she's doing him a favor by not letting him get his hopes up for something she truly believes he'll never be able to do.

continuityOfficer

Inkster Jr.
"I know just enough to know that I barely know anything" is my favorite sentence. Its really relatable and a lot of why I love Rose. I have no feeling that I need to master anything, but I have enough surface knowledge to figure out on the go what i'm doing.

EDIT: Also, Rose's insistence on Arcs existing and Dave's whole spew about how she doesn't like Authority but wouldn't say it because its sounds immature too, those are also very relatable

Lyn

Premium
Dave x Karkat or Dave x Jane ????????

Marraphy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Marraph
The socializing / strategizing updates have been pretty funny and overall interesting to read. I can't wait for Double Strider Reacharound update this coming week, and the battles that will likely be in flash format.

continuityOfficer

Inkster Jr.
The socializing / strategizing updates have been pretty funny and overall interesting to read. I can't wait for Double Strider Reacharound update this coming week, and the battles that will likely be in flash format.
Rule of fiction: if we see the planning, everything will go terribly... terribly wrong

Bonzi77

Huge Memer
NNID
Bonzi77
Yeah, I know that feeling. I think it's best to just watch the "Let's Read" series of it with all the voices. :)
Dude, I love those guys. Their Karkat is the best. He's also incredibly sexy in person and looks really good bald.

Reactions: Lyn

Lyn

Premium
I guess Homestuck is finally over now, I wonder what comes next for MSPaintAdventures.

At least Hiveswap is still coming eventually, probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom