my critter corner

vamp1rebees

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they
Switch Friend Code
SW-4398-1560-3805
OKAY SO. making a new thread for new squidboy specifically bc i want to start with this design and bc i'm making actual ref sheets. AND IM RLLY EXCITED BC THIS TOOK THE ENTIRE DAY. AND I AM AN ARTIST WHO DRAWS WITH THEIR FINGER ON THEIR PHONE SO I AM IN ACTUAL AGONY BUT ANYWAY
marleeoutline_test.png
marleeref_test.png

I'M SUPER PROUD OF THIS ONE HFHBDKFKDJK i rlly hope you guys like him also:DDD i'll start working on another ref sheet tomorrow specifically for some of his personality traits+lore, as well as his piercings and how his tentacles are cut with a front and back view of his hair:) (and maybe side but i am atrocious at side profiles) i'll also provide some little details abt his outfit and his hobbies:)
i also wanted to show how this sheet started bc it had very...... humble beginnings. and makes me 100x more proud of how the end product looks compared to the start
ohbrotherthisguySTINKS.jpg
tiny bc oh brother this guy STINKS
anyway ty for all the support with my little guy!!! :DD i'm happy you guys like him too:33

vamp1rebees

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they
Switch Friend Code
SW-4398-1560-3805
OH I ALSO TRIED TO TAKE OTHER ADVICE LIKE MAKING HIS EYES+TENTACLES IRIDESCENT AND I KINDA DID? BUT IT'LL IMPROVE W/ TIME I SWEAR

SAMICOM

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-1519-4190-1330
OKAY SO. making a new thread for new squidboy specifically bc i want to start with this design and bc i'm making actual ref sheets. AND IM RLLY EXCITED BC THIS TOOK THE ENTIRE DAY. AND I AM AN ARTIST WHO DRAWS WITH THEIR FINGER ON THEIR PHONE SO I AM IN ACTUAL AGONY BUT ANYWAY
View attachment 13125View attachment 13124

I'M SUPER PROUD OF THIS ONE HFHBDKFKDJK i rlly hope you guys like him also:DDD i'll start working on another ref sheet tomorrow specifically for some of his personality traits+lore, as well as his piercings and how his tentacles are cut with a front and back view of his hair:) (and maybe side but i am atrocious at side profiles) i'll also provide some little details abt his outfit and his hobbies:)
i also wanted to show how this sheet started bc it had very...... humble beginnings. and makes me 100x more proud of how the end product looks compared to the start
View attachment 13126 tiny bc oh brother this guy STINKS
anyway ty for all the support with my little guy!!! :DD i'm happy you guys like him too:33
why is this so gooood

vamp1rebees

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they
Switch Friend Code
SW-4398-1560-3805
Does the backside of his head have any tentacles? If so are the front ones cut in half to look like more?
i'll draw his hair uncut/naturally to show it better but his bangs are two big tentacles cut to look like more, and in the back he'll have 2 little tentacle points kind of like the octoling pompadour or inkling choppy style :3

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
aaaah im realizing i never responded to this one, just gave silent likes. i love how his design is coming along!! the customized version of the forge octo jacket is real fun, i love doing that kind of thing with my oc designs + in-game gear options too :D

also i said on the other thread that i'd link you that inkling/octoling concept art hairstyle google drive when i found it again! here it is, if you want to draw inspiration from it as you draw the ref sheet or for any future characters (if you're like me and you're doomed to have a million bajillion of 'em).

vamp1rebees

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they
Switch Friend Code
SW-4398-1560-3805
aaaah im realizing i never responded to this one, just gave silent likes. i love how his design is coming along!! the customized version of the forge octo jacket is real fun, i love doing that kind of thing with my oc designs + in-game gear options too :D

also i said on the other thread that i'd link you that inkling/octoling concept art hairstyle google drive when i found it again! here it is, if you want to draw inspiration from it as you draw the ref sheet or for any future characters (if you're like me and you're doomed to have a million bajillion of 'em).
TY:3!!!!! i've been doomed from the start to have like 10 million ocs i just haven't posted them yet :,DD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom