• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

NA splatfest! Snowman vs Sandcastle

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
315 down??? 315 down???? I did even know that was POSSIBLE, I've never even HEARD of speeds like that in the US for internet short of private dedicated OC lines to datacenters. The absolute BEST that money can buy here is 100, even with Fios!

No wonder XBox's smug little Mr "deal with it(always online" could be so smug. You guys have LAN speeds for interent. A downloadable game for me is a 20 hour + affair and consumes the bulk of my monthly cap :p
google fiber? at and t gigapower? comcast has 2 gb dl but 299 /mo lol

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
Didn't know 2dos was on team snowman. kinda neat.

Award

Squid Savior From the Future
google fiber? at and t gigapower? comcast has 2 gb dl but 299 /mo lol
Neither google fiber nor gigapower exist on this coast. We have comcast and verizon fios, and ONLY comcast and fios. Both up to 100 (MAYBE they've upped it to 150 while I wasn't looking) and both quite pricey for that (it's more geared to business accounts.)

Then again I'd gladly pay twice as much for 1/8 the capacity simply to avoid having google control EVERY aspect of my life.... :)

Then again it's still sad we're talking about WIRED connections in the "cord cutting" 21st century. Water needs to be piped. Gas needs to be piped. Electrity (for now) can't be wireless. Data is, can be, and should be wireless, and we're stuck with these turn of the century cellular systems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom