• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Aerospray MG and subweapon gameplay

Kayeka

Pro Squid
NNID
Kayeka
If you can jump over it it'll be useless in the long run.
Possible, but the fact that it forces you into a jump, which is a move where you're temporarily quite vulnerable, might make it valuable enough on it's own.

I'm a little worried about the Aerospray itself, though. The range on it seems awfully short, making it more of an ambush weapon than a frontline one.

° Moteki

¤MÆL°
NNID
Shoctopus
I'm a little worried about the Aerospray itself, though. The range on it seems awfully short, making it more of an ambush weapon than a frontline one.
Why would that make you worried? I'm sure that is what it is intended for. I mean that stats make it clear its a rush down weapon. Better stack up that speed up

Kayeka

Pro Squid
NNID
Kayeka
Why would that make you worried? I'm sure that is what it is intended for. I mean that stats make it clear its a rush down weapon. Better stack up that speed up
I just prefer a little range on my stuff, I guess.

ChainALM

Senior Squid
NNID
ChainALM
Phenomenal gameplay! I hope I can grow up to be a squid of that calibur.
When I seen the Seeker, I was like SQUID BOMBCHU! Anyone else? lol

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta
Possible, but the fact that it forces you into a jump, which is a move where you're temporarily quite vulnerable, might make it valuable enough on it's own.

You can make many different choices against it if you see it coming. If you have a longer ranged weapon than the aerospray you just have to jump over it and outrange them. If you can't reach them you squid and go around.

Glottis

Inkster Jr.
Wow!
Honestly, what i'm the most impressed with is how much the Inkzooka wrecks people who are hiding in the ink.
Might have found my new favourite special apart from the Bubbler now :)

Last edited:

Lozjam

Inkster Jr.
I always enjoyed "Flame Thrower" type weapons in shooters I have played, and even when I saw it in the direct, I thought to myself, "Man, I am going to main that weapon", because I like short distance shooting weapons. The Splattershot Jr. was my favorite weapon in the demo, and this just seems like a continuation of that. I am very excited to actually get this game!
I sort of wish, however, that the review copies didn't come in until perhaps the day after tomorrow... All of these people playing the game whilst I cannot is maddening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom