• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Aerospray MG and subweapon gameplay

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?
Yeah if this is what high level Splatoon play is going to look like I cannot wait
eh
Considering, the game is not even out... I think high level play, will look a lot more different than this.

° Moteki

¤MÆL°
NNID
Shoctopus
So seeing how you buy kits, i'm just wondering if it's possible to mix-match weapons?

kinetik07

Senior Squid
I counted about 15 shots per second on the aerospray and 12 shots per second on the splat jr.

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
I'm hoping that the Seeker isn't overused online, I loved it from the start, but I can't bring myself to use an overused weapon.

Flammie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlammieLL
So this setup can cause dilemma for the opponents.
If they see a seeker coming up, will they take the chance that an enemy is sneaking up behind it to ambush you, or did they just send it and go the other way around to flank you instead?
Looking of what's going on, the seeker itself seems pretty good to fend off rollers or using the seeker to sneak up on Splat Chargers with the rapid fire of the main weapon seems also a legit strategy.
I would say the Ninja abilities seems to fit this weapon set perfect.

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
Thats like the best Player i've seen so far o_O Who ever played this is a real pro

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Very cool! I really like the weapon diversity in Splatoon. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom