• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Aerospray MG and subweapon gameplay

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta
does this mean I get credit for it because I said in some thread after the demo that people spamming secondaries out of spawn to rush mid is something that should be happening

if so I will call this technique 'banana bending'
Banana slides.

IkkaRatto

Inkster Jr.
NNID
hunterx24
People are more concerned about naming advanced techniques and not finding them. Aerospray seems amazingg

Snacks

Inkling
NNID
Snacks
People are more concerned about naming advanced techniques and not finding them.
Also more concerned about coining something before anyone else before taking a moment to consider if it is even the slightest bit useful.

*coughcoughsplatterjumpingandsplatdashingcoughcough*

Ryuho

Pro Squid
NNID
FurryRyuho
This looks really cool. Im still wondering why we didnt get the inkzooka in the demo considering it one of the first we saw

IkkaRatto

Inkster Jr.
NNID
hunterx24
Also more concerned about coining something before anyone else before taking a moment to consider if it is even the slightest bit useful.

*coughcoughsplatterjumpingandsplatdashingcoughcough*
Hi guys this might not be useful but cough cough i totally found this technique first and i call it super wave dash platform land inkin flap ratto splattering cancel what you do is press zl while running useful right! I know its useful dont question me my naming is god like you noobs

Shirma Akayaku

Pro Squid
NNID
Toadette75
I'm glad I decided this as my main weapons long before there was complete gameplay footage of it. What's so crazy is that I made up a loadout of the Aerospray MG with the Seeker and Kraken, and it turns out that I was mostly right! I could care less about not having the Kraken at this point since the Inkzooka is pretty solid.

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
The Seeker looks great. I was sold on it the moment I saw it in theDirect.

It's the Jet Squlcher I want for my main weapon though.

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
I love how the sub and special weapon both make up for the Aerospray's lack of range.

Loving the balance, and the gameplay was really solid!

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pretty great looking weapon. Love its design and its gameplay. A very balanced weapon with a lot of cool tricks up its sleeve. Can't wait to see seeker tricks!

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta
I think their fire rate and range are the same. Might have different attack power but it might just be a reskin with different sub/special.

get ROWDY

Inkster Jr.
fires faster, shorter range by the looks

that said it could also just be a reskin
I think rate of fire is increased, I don't think they will re-skin weapons as new ones. I believe someone said they're making everyone different

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
It's not a re-skin, the Jr. is way messier than this guy.

dcooper

Senior Squid
NNID
victoriafan15
This looks really cool. Im still wondering why we didnt get the inkzooka in the demo considering it one of the first we saw
Maybe there working on the rest of the weapons and didn't have enough time to finish them yet.

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Oh wow, both the weapons and gameplay were so solid.

I love how the Seeker allows you to move in quickly without the help of a roller or charger user, it's also a great offensive AND defensive weapon.
I hope the Jr. gets a set with that as a sub, it looks amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom