• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New NA Splatfest and Inkoming Weapon!

Art or Science?!?!?!!??!?

• Art!

Votes: 51 38.6%
  • Science!

Votes: 66 50.0%
  • im 5 and wat is splatoon?

Votes: 15 11.4%

• Total voters
A new Splatfest is on it's way for North America! Art Vs Science! To create, or discover? Blend the world with your brush, or learn more about it with your research?​

Learn more at the official Tumblr page and get ready for another night of CARNAGE! (turf wars)

But that's not all!
A new Nozzlenose is on it's way! Not to be confused with the L-3 Nozzlenose, the H-3 will fire slower but have much more power behind it, capable of one-hit KO'ing opponents if you land the entire burst. Learn more about it at the official Tumblr page and get ready to see lots of it online for about 2 days!

Wispy will probably try the weapon for one match if decree it to be "ok" until a random player splats her twice with it, in which case it will become "OP". To see more backpedaling, follow her on Twitter!

Comments

I'm gonna go with Team Art. As a guy who enjoys creating characters and stories, currently an artist, plus the nouveau inkbrush is one of my main weapons, how can I not choose Art? Even though I'd consider myself a deep thinker and enjoy thinking outside the box of stuff like how science would go, Art's better for me imo.

Seems Team Science might win from popularity though, but I don't mind. Go Team Art!

they're both awesome and important and well neither one could exist without the other, really.(science could not exist without art to inspire people, art would not get far without science) That said, i went with art because it got top tier purple as it's colour and it's Callie's team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom