New Nintendo Direct Airing 4.12.2017 covers Splatoon 2, ARMS

What parts of Splatoon 2 are you are most excited to hear new information about?

• Stages

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Weapons

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Customization (hair, gear. etc.,)

• Story/Setting

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • amiibo

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Multiplayer (local, online)

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
A new North American Nintendo Direct arriving on 4.12.2017 is planned to cover "information on Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS in a new Nintendo Direct presentation focused mainly on ARMS and Splatoon 2", according to the Nintendo Direct website.

The Nintendo Direct aires live on April 12 at 3:00 p.m. PT/4:00 p.m. MT/5:00 p.m. CT/6:00 p.m. ET/12:00 a.m. CET.

You can watch live on Nintendo's Twitch channel or on the official Nintendo Direct website. Nintendo usually streams Nintendo Direct presentations live to their YouTube channel as well.

We got a good look of Splatoon 2 during the Splatoon 2 Global Testfire, however, we didn't get much information regarding the content or setting in the game. This Nintendo Direct should give us considerably more information on Splatoon 2, and potentially a release date!

What parts of Splatoon 2 (or ARMS) are you are most excited to hear new information about?

Comments

I wanna see new game modes, new weapons, new stages, new characters, story mode, playable Octolings, new ability for Sloshers n Splatlings, the return of Squid Beakons, no set rotation, plenty of content from the start, June release date, and a ham sandwich!

No new stage hype eh? I'd love to see a truly unique stage in a new setting. Also looking forward to any possible detail on story and hopefully a new wave of Amiibo. I'm not a huge fan on the new Inkling designs but I think they would make great Amiibo.

I'm really excited for the new stages, weapons (I want to see some new sloshers/shooters/rollers), The storyline of Single player (Hopefully the mode itself won't be too easy to beat or short-lived) and the introduction of different ranked modes (That are challenging like Rainmaker). I'd also like to see the official announcement of a release date. Maybe June/July?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom