• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

New Nintendo Direct Airing 4.12.2017 covers Splatoon 2, ARMS

What parts of Splatoon 2 are you are most excited to hear new information about?

• Stages

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Weapons

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Customization (hair, gear. etc.,)

• Story/Setting

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • amiibo

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Multiplayer (local, online)

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
A new North American Nintendo Direct arriving on 4.12.2017 is planned to cover "information on Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS in a new Nintendo Direct presentation focused mainly on ARMS and Splatoon 2", according to the Nintendo Direct website.

The Nintendo Direct aires live on April 12 at 3:00 p.m. PT/4:00 p.m. MT/5:00 p.m. CT/6:00 p.m. ET/12:00 a.m. CET.

You can watch live on Nintendo's Twitch channel or on the official Nintendo Direct website. Nintendo usually streams Nintendo Direct presentations live to their YouTube channel as well.

We got a good look of Splatoon 2 during the Splatoon 2 Global Testfire, however, we didn't get much information regarding the content or setting in the game. This Nintendo Direct should give us considerably more information on Splatoon 2, and potentially a release date!

What parts of Splatoon 2 (or ARMS) are you are most excited to hear new information about?

Comments

I wanna see new game modes, new weapons, new stages, new characters, story mode, playable Octolings, new ability for Sloshers n Splatlings, the return of Squid Beakons, no set rotation, plenty of content from the start, June release date, and a ham sandwich!

No new stage hype eh? I'd love to see a truly unique stage in a new setting. Also looking forward to any possible detail on story and hopefully a new wave of Amiibo. I'm not a huge fan on the new Inkling designs but I think they would make great Amiibo.

I'm really excited for the new stages, weapons (I want to see some new sloshers/shooters/rollers), The storyline of Single player (Hopefully the mode itself won't be too easy to beat or short-lived) and the introduction of different ranked modes (That are challenging like Rainmaker). I'd also like to see the official announcement of a release date. Maybe June/July?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom