• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Stage Incoming: Kelp Dome!

Splatoon just keeps itself so inkredibly fresh; the game has gotten the Ink Brush, Splatfests are on the way, and yet another exciting addition is coming in the new stage Kelp Dome! It seems to have an interesting layout, with an inner, maze-like structure that's covered in ink resistant glass which should make for very interesting strategic entry and defense points on the map.

Accord to the Tweet above from SplatoonJP (the official Japanese Splatoon twitter) will becoming on 6/11 at 11:00. There is no official news on when they will be will be releasing Kelp Dome in other places, but it seems safe to assume that like other DLC it will be added to the game around 7pm PST on 6/10. So get prepared for more squidtastic excitement and remember to stay fresh!

Comments

Just played this map, snipers need to watch their feet as rollers and other weapons can just easily shoot through the platform. That said, I played only one of each mode and i'd say this map is definitely more turf war friendly than splatzone friendly.

Omg the splatzone on this stage makes me want to flip tables.

I battled in here twice last night. Each time I got either first or second for individual scores and my team won each time! :D Such a beautiful and awesome layout. Totally love it!

Decided to go with the Splattershot Jr for this stage and I killed it scoring higher points in turf war than I ever have before

Splatoon just keeps itself so inkredibly fresh; the game has gotten the Ink Brush, Splatfests are on the way, and yet another exciting addition is coming in the new stage Kelp Dome! It seems to have an interesting layout, with an inner, maze-like structure that's covered in ink resistant glass which should make for very interesting strategic entry and defense points on the map.

Accord to the Tweet above from SplatoonJP (the official Japanese Splatoon twitter) will becoming on 6/11 at 11:00. There is no official news on when they will be will be releasing Kelp Dome in other places, but it seems safe to assume that like other DLC it will be added to the game around 7pm PST on 6/10. So get prepared for more squidtastic excitement and remember to stay fresh!
Can't wait! Getting this game next week. :)

This map is very challenging for me to play in ranked battles, especially since I prefer using Aerospray RG in Splat Zones. But in Turf Wars, I enjoy it a lot.

GOD i love this stage so much. i have so much room to spread roller ink. it's so satisfying winning in this giant dome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom