• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Next EU splatfest: Zombies vs Ghosts

Platinum Inkling

Senior Squid
I actually prefer this to our Pirates/Ninjas theme. I think Zombies would win, just because they're in the media so much these days (maybe it's different in EU though). But I would still pick team Ghosts!

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
This was very predictable, It was guaranteed to have something on the side of ghost/ghouls

Goblins is more or less zombies so yeah Ghouls vs Goblins.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Couldn't they have this theme for today instead of a couple weeks late? At least it isn't a lame theme this time compared to their last one.

Think I'll go for Team Zombies due to how popular they are in some media.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
Hey look the EU got an acutally good theme

Why they didn't think to put one today, I dunno, guess you can't just shift a schedule back.

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
GAH- NOW THIS IS HALLOWEEN!
THIS IS WHAT I WAS HOPIN' FOR IN THE NA! ;A;
Awh- Marie had to be Ghosts and I love 'em. If I was there I would have to go against the Squidpai again. ;v;
Ghooooosts tho! Waaaaaay better than Zambees. But why not Skeletons vs Ghosts? 'ovo'; That would've been cool.
Well at least EU got a good one.
I'm a bit jelly from this tbh.
Still stupid that this is after Halloween though. ._.;

Albatross

Senior Squid
NNID
Zacrowski
Man I want to be Team Ghosts more than I want to be Team Pirates :(

Politoed

Inkling
NNID
Politoed
I'll be picking Ghosts this time.
Zombies really don't appeal to me.

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
Ghosts for me. Ink for the Zombies faces.

I just noticed this tweet includes all of the 3 Splatfests.

Good to have the SF a week after Halloween (or Reformation Day), Squidkids got better things to do this day. Out for sweets, watching movies, theme parties etc..
For the next SF Nintendo should postpone Japan and America for 1 week so every region has a SF on the same weekend. Would stop the little crying Squidkids. "Wuähh where is ma Splatfest ;__;"

Lorbeerprinz

Full Squid
NNID
lorbeerprinz
Despite coming a week late (then again, the announcement is on time... x'D), I think this one is a lot better than the US version - these are both horror-themed things, while the "Pirates vs Ninjas" debate has always, always been stupid to begin with, as both things have nothing in common and comparing them is like comparing... idk... apples and tomatoes or something like that. I never understood why this discussion is a thing.
In any case, yay for this theme, it's actually pretty good! And I'm Team Ghost :D
Although I do suppose zombies will end up being more popular, they really seem to be everywhere in contemporary media...

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Congrats to Europe for getting this theme! Hopefully there will be a Squidmas theme too! Besides North vs South Pole.

If I were in this, Team Ghosts all the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom