• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Next US Splatfest: Pirates VS Ninjas

MrL1193

Inkling Cadet
I know what it is, I just don't know your purpose behind bringing it up is all. I mean, okay, they're like a manzai duo, so what's the significance of that in regards to Marie being a jerk?
It's a scripted performance; they're reading off of a teleprompter. Calling an actress a jerk and bully based on her (comedic) onstage persona is just silly.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
It's a scripted performance; they're reading off of a teleprompter. Calling an actress a jerk and bully based on her (comedic) onstage persona is just silly.
As is bringing up something I already addressed, but yeah this discussion has overstayed it's welcome. At this point they're just trying to justify her jerkfaced behavior, not deny it, so that's good enough for me anyway! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom