• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Next Worldwide & FINAL Splatfest CALLIE VS MARIE!!!

Splatfest stage voting poll

• Arowana Mall

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Blackbelly Skatepark

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Saltspray Rig

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Urchin Underpass

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Walleye Warehouse

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Port Mackerel

• Kelp Dome

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Bluefin Depot

• Moray Towers

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Camp Triggerfish

• Flounder Heights

• Hammerhead Bridge

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Museum D'Alfonsino

• Mahi-Mahi Resort

• Piranha Pit

• Ancho-V Games

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Right! Callie sayed the cute thing "I still love you, Team Callie" to her team.
(I don't know if that's the exact same one she said in the UK version but she said this in the german version)

Oh I just found something (edit NA version)

Ohhhhhhh! <3
Callie:<Vin Diesel voice>I don't have friends, I got family.</Vin Diesel voice>

*waits patiently for some new CalliexMarie fanworks*
*attention clap*
Alright! Show's over, splatfest is done, everyone back in the pool! Feed your pet Spyke one last time then someone pass me a dynamo and praise the lord—there's salt to be spilled!

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
I thought the conversation between Callie and Marie for the results (in North America) was a bit out-of-character. It was weird reading.

Like, I felt it was written that they were prepared to have Callie say Marie's lines and vice-versa if Callie won.
They kinda are, for all splatfests.

SpiralRhapsody

Full Squid
NNID
Spiral_Rhapsody
Holy carp indeed. I was almost certain I'd jinxed it somehow and anticipated a Team Callie victory. At least they stuck to a single winner and didn't try to pull any "we're all winners here!" type of thing.
I wanted a "we're all losers" scenario

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I thought the conversation between Callie and Marie for the results (in North America) was a bit out-of-character. It was weird reading.

Like, I felt it was written that they were prepared to have Callie say Marie's lines and vice-versa if Callie won.
Y'know they don't have to constantly be fighting.
Sooooo.... This was kinda a relief for me.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Now that Splatfest is over. The question still burns through our heads. What will happen next?
*doom and gloom organ in background *

Sharp decline in playerbase now that splatfest is over. Further drop-off as we return to normalcy. Consistent players playing less frequently. Hardcore players becoming casual players.

You know, the usual.

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak
I played all the way until the end. Didn't quite reach my goal, I got up to 1851 (10 points away DX) the highest Splatfest Power I've ever gotten.

This is also the first time I bothered re-rolling my Splatfest shirt. I actually got the perfect roll for my set with only 4 snails.

This is just enough damage up to get 33.3 damage per shot with the Dual.

I also screenshotted the whole NA results dialogue because reasons, so here.

Did anyone else go back and listen to the credits song after seeing the results? I had such a good time over the past 2 days, and drifting off to sleep at 3:30am to the squid sisters singing was the perfect way to end it. I'm really gonna miss Splatfest.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
*doom and gloom organ in background *

Sharp decline in playerbase now that splatfest is over. Further drop-off as we return to normalcy. Consistent players playing less frequently. Hardcore players becoming casual players.

You know, the usual.
I think people will still play competitively even after the end. Splatoon still has potential to go on forever, or at least until the sequel is released. Sure some people will quit or stop playing as much, but I feel a vast majority will keep playing.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Whee, Snails~

After reading Judd's message, I decided to blow all of mine on a couple of slots and a bunch of rerolls. Both the very first and very last Snail from this final Splatfest created a 2/3 pure piece of gear (i.e. two Subs the same as the Main), which was very exciting for me - that makes four such pieces of equipment that I've rolled on my own, one naturally and three with Spyke.

Played Turf Wars and I was pleasantly shocked by the newly-increased win bonus. If one wins half of games, that's an average of 350 Cash more per battle than before. The Snail bonus, also, is worth 500 Cash per battle, if I correctly understand the 30-win criterion... so Turf Wars are now much more lucrative! Love it.

Jaden Yang

Inkling
NNID
ethankyang
Whee, Snails~

After reading Judd's message, I decided to blow all of mine on a couple of slots and a bunch of rerolls. Both the very first and very last Snail from this final Splatfest created a 2/3 pure piece of gear (i.e. two Subs the same as the Main), which was very exciting for me - that makes four such pieces of equipment that I've rolled on my own, one naturally and three with Spyke.

Played Turf Wars and I was pleasantly shocked by the newly-increased win bonus. If one wins half of games, that's an average of 350 Cash more per battle than before. The Snail bonus, also, is worth 500 Cash per battle, if I correctly understand the 30-win criterion... so Turf Wars are now much more lucrative! Love it.
thats crazy but good for you :)

Jaden Yang

Inkling
NNID
ethankyang
I played all the way until the end. Didn't quite reach my goal, I got up to 1851 (10 points away DX) the highest Splatfest Power I've ever gotten.

This is also the first time I bothered re-rolling my Splatfest shirt. I actually got the perfect roll for my set with only 4 snails.

This is just enough damage up to get 33.3 damage per shot with the Dual.

I also screenshotted the whole NA results dialogue because reasons, so here.

Did anyone else go back and listen to the credits song after seeing the results? I had such a good time over the past 2 days, and drifting off to sleep at 3:30am to the squid sisters singing was the perfect way to end it. I'm really gonna miss Splatfest.
congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom