• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Next Worldwide & FINAL Splatfest CALLIE VS MARIE!!!

Splatfest stage voting poll

• Arowana Mall

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Blackbelly Skatepark

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Saltspray Rig

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Urchin Underpass

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Walleye Warehouse

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Port Mackerel

• Kelp Dome

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Bluefin Depot

• Moray Towers

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Camp Triggerfish

• Flounder Heights

• Hammerhead Bridge

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Museum D'Alfonsino

• Mahi-Mahi Resort

• Piranha Pit

• Ancho-V Games

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Kowai Yume

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Kowai_Yume
I feel your pain. I was surrounded by Marie fans and I was ready to rub it in their face when Callie won.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Oh wow I thought it was just one per! I wonder if anyone is gonna be crazy enough to go for 999 snails! :L
At a 50% win rate, that's about 60,000 games; at 5 minutes per game (allowing for both modes, KOs and waiting times, it should be roughly that), 5000 hours, or 7 months' non-stop play. There'll definitely be some who get to that eventually, assuming servers aren't shut down unexpectedly early!

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
No, just simply 30 wins, and you can get multiple per rotation.
Nice!
At a 50% win rate, that's about 60,000 games; at 5 minutes per game (allowing for both modes, KOs and waiting times, it should be roughly that), 5000 hours, or 7 months' non-stop play. There'll definitely be some who get to that eventually, assuming servers aren't shut down unexpectedly early!
Yeah. Or assuming that Judd's count doesn't reset per rotation, day or whatever. Last thing I want is to win thirty battles through seven rotations/more than a day's worth of playing only for Judd to rebuke me and insist I do it all in a single session.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Wow, I'm definitely not gonna bother trying then!

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
Well, I'm late to this party, but that was a great way to end Splatfests for me. I lost the first 6 or 7 splatfests in a row, won one but then wasn't able to collect the reward, then took a break for many months before winning the last two splatfests, so that was especially nice. Started at 1200 power, ended at about 1330, way better than I usually do. And Calamari Inkantation was a really powerful choice for me, I love that music and it was a perfect way to send things off. Felt like I was on fire the whole time, got paired up with some really great teams where everyone carried their own weight and worked well together.

Kind of glad there will never be another one, because it won't get any better than that. Time to focus on ranked again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom