NineWholeGrains appreciation thread

Setu

If NineWholeGrains has million number of fans i am one of them . if NineWholeGrains has ten fans i am one of them. if NineWholeGrains have only one fan and that is me . if NineWholeGrains has no fans, that means i am no more on the earth . if world against the NineWholeGrains, i am against the world. i love #NineWholeGrains till my last breath.. .. Die Hard fan of NineWholeGrains . Hit Like If you Think NineWholeGrains Best player & Smart In the world
If NineWholeGrains has million number of fans i am one of them . if NineWholeGrains has ten fans i am one of them. if NineWholeGrains have only one fan and that is me . if NineWholeGrains has no fans, that means i am no more on the earth . if world against the NineWholeGrains, i am against the world. i love #NineWholeGrains till my last breath.. .. Die Hard fan of NineWholeGrains . Hit Like If you Think NineWholeGrains Best player & Smart In the world

HoeenHero

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4576-2321-2232
Probably has to be the time where he and Austy started commenting the end of SuperJump 3 in suits and then during a short break swapped to tank tops. As far as I know they told absolutely nobody on the TO or production side. It was hilarious.

Grushi

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
Loved hearing him pop off one game too early at the NA champs last year in the jackpot vs crush soda set that will forever live rent free in my head WE LOVE YOU NINE ITS OKAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom