• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Nintendo Direct for Splatoon Announced for May 7th

Nintendo's ink-splattering team shooter gets its own Nintendo Direct online broadcast a week from today on May 7th. This special edition Nintendo Direct will air in North America, Europe, Oceania, and Japan at the following times:

Japan - 11pm JST

North America - 10am EST

United Kingdom - 3pm BST

Europe - 4pm CEST

Australia/New Zealand - 12am AEST

Be sure to stay with us here at Squidboards for the latest news that comes with this Direct!

TheRapture

Comments

This direct is going to be the make/break for the game in the minds of many.
For sure. I'm expecting it to clear up a lot of the blurry details that are getting people worried, like how playing online with friends will work, hopefully putting the naysayers to rest. Here's hoping Nintendo hits all the right notes.

I'm going to sit down and watch it after I make breakfast. I just have to be able to fall asleep tonight, haha

So damn hyped
I really hope they confirm new hairstyles
I also really wish one of them will be typical anime boy hairstyle, yknow it's all japanese sounds like something that could happen

Really don't know what to expect, but I sure hope they don't announce more amiibo-locked content for the game.

Man, this is probably the most excited I've been for a game-specific Direct ever. Hoping for a demo, not expecting a demo. More info on amiibo support and post launch DLC would be nice. Also more competitive game modes.

i am streaming the event. if people want to come shoot the breeze about what we are watching come on over! twitch.tv/zorgmop

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom