Nintendo fan art thread (and chat room owo)

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
I've been procrastinating lately XD

Speaking of which, imma gonna go watch some speed paints to distract myself

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Assuming you say yes:

Tako is an orphan ;-; They died when the domes started to collapse (which in my headcanon started kinda recently,
Maybe 5-7 years before the events of the game? Some piece of dome fell on them during a family walk.
Tako also has a younger brother with no current name (looking up Japanese dishes ending with yaki would help a ton) that she did her best to take care of. He's currently being taken care of by the Octo Love project, and she looks forward to when he can live with her again. Meanwhile, she lives with a middle-aged couple that owns that little cafe in Inkopolis Tower and Octavia. Both are part time servers there.
We already know he's also a lonely orphan
Lived with the Octo Army 15 years
I was recently brainstorming about who his mother could be
Maybe the ruler of Octo Valley before DJ Octavio?
And then I got a crazy thought of WHAT IF HES THE PRINCE
do with that as you wish
He found Pan being bullied in one of his secret endeavors and defended her. Said bullies ran away because you know Blue Rings are usually people you ran away from
He ended up visiting her a lot
Then Project Octo Love got him out of Octo Valley, which he refused leaving until they got Pan too

This is getting too long for me on le mobile phone, so this will be in 2 OC installments (hope that makes sense XD)

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Assuming you say yes:

Tako is an orphan ;-; They died when the domes started to collapse (which in my headcanon started kinda recently,
Maybe 5-7 years before the events of the game? Some piece of dome fell on them during a family walk.
Tako also has a younger brother with no current name (looking up Japanese dishes ending with yaki would help a ton) that she did her best to take care of. He's currently being taken care of by the Octo Love project, and she looks forward to when he can live with her again. Meanwhile, she lives with a middle-aged couple that owns that little cafe in Inkopolis Tower and Octavia. Both are part time servers there.
We already know he's also a lonely orphan
Lived with the Octo Army 15 years
I was recently brainstorming about who his mother could be
Maybe the ruler of Octo Valley before DJ Octavio?
And then I got a crazy thought of WHAT IF HES THE PRINCE
do with that as you wish
He found Pan being bullied in one of his secret endeavors and defended her. Said bullies ran away because you know Blue Rings are usually people you ran away from
He ended up visiting her a lot
Then Project Octo Love got him out of Octo Valley, which he refused leaving until they got Pan too

This is getting too long for me on le mobile phone, so this will be in 2 OC installments (hope that makes sense XD)
MAKE RINGO THE PRINCE AAA

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Part 2:

This is prolly the most traumatic ones here???
So Octavia's Dad and brother(one of them) had jobs in Dome Maintenance. The other had some fancy thing he was at because male Octolings get pampered
Octavia worked on dome security
Because she was smart with computers
And the family needed money
She was watching her dad and brother as she always does, pointing out potential problem patches
Then
It happened

The first power outage happened
The platform Octavia's dad and brother were on fell
Octavia was able to restore power to the cameras she sat at and saw them fall ;-;
She did manage to call help
And they didn't die yay
But the dad can't walk and the brother…*shrug* haven't gotten to figure out what happened to the brother but let's throw some Amnesia in there

I should prolly age her up some or something? Idk

Older bro feels really guilty but all he can do right now is whatever he was doing

Octavia helped her mom out with her dad and her other brother
And eventually got blackmailed into making things for the Octo Army

Until later events, where the Octo Love project allowed Octavia and the amnesiac bro to go above surface
Other bro stayed with parents with his insistence
They'll be able to come up soon
Meanwhile Octavia and the bro kinda live with Tako and her foster(?) parents until the both of them can afford an apartment

I think I accidentally put Pan's parents' deaths to Tako's parents. Well
They died or disappeared under mysterious circumstances
She lived with her cousin and her family(if applicable), then with a mysterious old dude named Grandpa

He's actually a very old Glass Inkling who's invisible to save his life so shhhhh

Then Ringo came into the picture
Then Charlotte(le cousin), Pan, and Ringo came to the surface
That Pan backstory is so rich

And sure
Maybe I'll make a Prince Ringo AU
That will be very interesting

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Please enlighten me on the panel order of your comic
Please

She prolly still has her parents, just estranged.
She also has a fresh older sister who helped her out when she ran away

And speaking of backstory
She got found by DJ Octavio and got tasked with helping to steal the Great Zapfish. It was partly her will and partly those darned masks. She still feels horrible about it

She ran away from Octo Valley after doing that and spent the rest of her time as an Inkling
Until Project Octo Love, that is

Nobody really knows about her parents *le shrug* Blanket Octolings are kinda like a Tribe within Octo Valley
With the worst girl-boy hatch ratio like of 10 eggs 9 are girls
Everyone else is mostly 6-4 or 7-3
Or 4-6 for those big Octolings (which is why they are few in number)
Quill prolly knows but doesn't talk about it
And according to my notes she has a brother and a sister XD well then
They're prolly both younger

I really have nothing prepared for my
inklings but when I do I'll post something

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
Got really distracted and randomly started drawing some Undertale and other completely non Splatoon related junk.

Will prolly write up charlottes backstory if I stop being so distracted

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
And apparently Wasabi's Nunchuck was faulty too so we flew into the lasers a few more times

And then who did what changed a lot between them XD like the controls changed in Crew Setup without us knowing

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Okay

I'm playing Affordable Space Adventures and we keep on dying cause lasers XD

Dad: Wait
Me: Go now! (Was referring to the flare)
*ship flies into laser*
Dad: I said wait!
Wasabi: I thought you meant Wait go!
Oh yeah to clarify I'm the Engineer my dad was controlling the light and the flares at the time and Wasabi was flying

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom