Nintendo fan art thread (and chat room owo)

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
XD

Wow

So um i was thinking about where everyone lives

Tako and Octavia lives with the couple that runs that little cafe (their house is somewhere nearby in a crowded street)
But then when the squad is formed they spend a lot of time in the apartment Ringo rents in Flounder Heights
Ringo lives in said apartment with Pan, Mimi, and Quill. The girls live in a different section of the apartment than Ringo
Mimi sometimes spends nights with Azami and a few others during sleepovers (if you support it)
But she's an Octoling so it takes her some time to accept the Inkling's sleep patterns
Quill technically lives in the apartment but she doesn't actually sleep there that often
Elise and Peri live together to make the apartment she used to live in with Moselle and Ren a bit bigger for the two
Plus they're a twin squad that occasionally teams up with Agents 3 and 4
And Peri gets lonely so she really doesn't mind
Agent 3 still lives with her parents
Agent 4 is an honorary sibling so she also lives with Agent 3's parents (her parents don't mind)
Nobody knows or cares about Aislinn or Bobbery's accommodations XD (well at least I don't at the moment)
Oh yeah and eventually Octavia moves with Dork Brother #2 (who's name I forgot XD) (Edit: from the power of searching, it's Obi) into an apartment near Bluefin Depot

I was thinking about changing Agent 3's injury into being blind in an eye with heterochromia
Yay or nay
I support it all!

Can someone please throw me at my artbook? My procrastinatin is trying to capture me

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233

Attachments

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
*claps* bravo ma'am, bravo!!

It looks great!!
Thank you :) :) :) :) :D :D :D ^^

Now, I decided last night that she has a younger sister (who's actually a bit on the bratty side) named Sana who has a similar hairstyle (but both tentacles are in a ponytail)
Maybe I'll draw her later

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
*tries to hold in the rage of 1,000,000 quibbling suns*

Welp, I have to start my drawing all over again due to smudges

Holding in my rage isn't gonna do me any good, so I'm just gonna put it under a spoiler:
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
*tries to hold in the rage of 1,000,000 quibbling suns*

Welp, I have to start my drawing all over again due to smudges

Holding in my rage isn't gonna do me any good, so I'm just gonna put it under a spoiler:
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*screams with you* dag nabbit

But anyway I'm going to draw Sana

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom