Nintendo fan art thread (and chat room owo)

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. She would have 4 tentacles tied into 2 twists in the back.
Dunno if you read my edit but she's a Glass Inkling so she looks transparent like 90% of the time XD
I am really so sorry, but that's a bit too confusing for me...I either would need to do a different inkling, or having a full picture of her front and her back tentacle hairstyle. Again, I'm really sorry.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Oops, another double post. (Please don't kill us)

WIP of Agent 4 for ya, Zappy

The perfect sketch ruined ;-; I'm so sad

But that's the concept of Agent 4. Her ink color is green, but since she's a Glass Inkling it's translucent/transparent. And the flower in her hair is the Skeleton Flower. It's a pretty cool flower, look it up.
Also, I'm not sure what skin tone I'd give her, I was thinking about either the palest skin tone or one of the darkest, just at a lower opacity.

Attachments

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Oops, another double post. (Please don't kill us)

WIP of Agent 4 for ya, Zappy

The perfect sketch ruined ;-; I'm so sad

But that's the concept of Agent 4. Her ink color is green, but since she's a Glass Inkling it's translucent/transparent. And the flower in her hair is the Skeleton Flower. It's a pretty cool flower, look it up.
Also, I'm not sure what skin tone I'd give her, I was thinking about either the palest skin tone or one of the darkest, just at a lower opacity.
Awesome!!! If you could make a pic of just her hairstyle (back view) that would be great!!! ;)

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Here's the back. The part is so bad…

If you draw the back, you should have the part split into a tentacle for one twist and a tentacle for the other. That's what I shoulda done *shrug*

Anyway, two skin tones. Yay
Thank you ^^
Will start on it soon
It must be really late for you, make sure you get your sleep please.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Ah, thanks! *realizes that I forgot to tell you eye color* Oops XD Pink is fine. (I might change to yellow later, but I'll probably stick to pink)

And don't worry, I got to bed at the good ol time of midnight XD so like 8 hours of sleep
I went to bed at 2. XP That drawing was hard...

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I went to bed at 2. XP That drawing was hard...
Oh noes! OoO you could've waited!

Also, I'm starting the sketch again…

Oh yeah, I have a picture to get Splatoon colors. I can send it to you if you want :)

Edit: Just looked at the bio I have for Agent 4, I put Pink as her eye color XD How did you know?
Will experiment with eye colors to see what fits, might even give her heterochromia cause yeah

EDIT 2:So this piece of OC making trash decided to make some OCs based off of rocks and minerals, which should be easy cause I found my rock and mineral book. I hope I won't abandon my Octo squad in the process

Last edited:

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Still need @Posso's clarification on whether he wants a background or not. THAT SQUELCHER WAS SO HARD, YOU BETTER LIKE IT POSSO
image.png

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Here's a sketch of my babies in Octo form :)
It was originally supposed to be big enough to have Agents 3 and 4 in the middle, but stuff happened XD I'll probably change the canvas size to accomodate them

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom