Nintendo fan art thread (and chat room owo)

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
@GamerGirl Finished your first one. I'm gonna do a bonus lil doodle as an apology cause this was kinda bad ^^; sorry

"Um, Sophie?"
Sophie rolled over. She opened her eyes. Above her Alec stood, looking down at her with his dreamy orange eyes. She had to admit it, she had a crush on him. She'd started developing these special feelings when they first met a couple years ago, and she had liked him ever since. To him, they were just friends...Sophie pondered, but that was good too.
She smiled. "Good morning Alec." It did not occur to her to ask why he had come into her house, or how, and why he was standing above her bed.

"So, Sophie, about yesterday..."

What had happened yesterday...no, it hadn't been a dream. "Listen, I-I'm sorry," she stuttered. "I-"
Alec cut her off. "Please don't be...I kind of...It was my fault..."

FLASHBACK
Alec's POV

"Sophie, you did really well in Turf war today. I couldn't believe that was you who did that amazing inkstrike that won us the game." He said. He looked into her pretty green eyes, he had to admit he had a crush on her. But to her, they were just friends....and that was good too.

"Well, you did that Inkzooka at the beginning that caused us to push forward. It was you."
Alec was not used to praise and so his cheeks grew hot. "T-thank you..."

"No problem!" Sophie said. Then suddenly she put her hands on is cheeks and leaned forward and he felt something warm, soft, and slightly damp on his lip if only for a second. Sophie...was....kissing him!
Alec was so surprised that he did not know how to react so instinctively he pushed her away. He has regretted it later...

END FLASHBACK

"I-I...actually kind of liked it..."
Sophie looked up. Alec's cheeks were blazing red.
"I-I liked it too..." She was well aware that her cheeks matched his. "Could we...do it again?"
Alec leaned forward with closed eyes and she accepted his kiss. She knew that they would be together for a long time to come...
I SHIP IT THEY'RE SO DARN CUTE TOGETHER OwO

Attachments

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
⭐Zapfish⭐ - DONE
Quibblingsun86 - DONE
GamerGirl - Unfinished

⭐Zapfish⭐ - DONE
GamerGirl - DONE
Ginger Gari - DONE
Congrats, Quibbles!

⭐Zapfish⭐ - DONE
Quibblingsun86 - DONE
Ginger Gari - DONE
Congrats, GamerGirl!

Quibblingsun86- DONE
GamerGirl - DONE
Ginger Gari - Unfinished

I'm amost done @Quibblingsun86 's pic, just need to add some details

Last edited:

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
You know, details like KYLE THE CLOWNFISH

Man I keep on forgetting him ;-;

But @Quibblingsun86 It. Is. DONE!!!

Dude, she is the freshest person I've drawn (currently can't remember her name XD what is it)
Much awesome
I can see her being good friends (if not best) with Mimi, both in turf and normally. You know, challenging each other in video games, insisting that they are the best (they both know who really is but)
And she would prolly be the first person Mimi trusts with her secret of being a Mimic Octoling

This can be canon or not canon in your books, it's all on you

Attachments

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo

Dude, she is the freshest person I've drawn (currently can't remember her name XD what is it)
Much awesome
I can see her being good friends (if not best) with Mimi, both in turf and normally. You know, challenging each other in video games, insisting that they are the best (they both know who really is but)
And she would prolly be the first person Mimi trusts with her secret of being a Mimic Octoling

Aww man I'm jealous ;-;
She's super fresh tho O.O

And I'm gonna procrastinate yours until the end of time or when I have all your OC pics in one spot. ;-;

GamerGirl

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4371-0458-3712
@GamerGirl Finished your first one. I'm gonna do a bonus lil doodle as an apology cause this was kinda bad ^^; sorry

"Um, Sophie?"
Sophie rolled over. She opened her eyes. Above her Alec stood, looking down at her with his dreamy orange eyes. She had to admit it, she had a crush on him. She'd started developing these special feelings when they first met a couple years ago, and she had liked him ever since. To him, they were just friends...Sophie pondered, but that was good too.
She smiled. "Good morning Alec." It did not occur to her to ask why he had come into her house, or how, and why he was standing above her bed.

"So, Sophie, about yesterday..."

What had happened yesterday...no, it hadn't been a dream. "Listen, I-I'm sorry," she stuttered. "I-"
Alec cut her off. "Please don't be...I kind of...It was my fault..."

FLASHBACK
Alec's POV

"Sophie, you did really well in Turf war today. I couldn't believe that was you who did that amazing inkstrike that won us the game." He said. He looked into her pretty green eyes, he had to admit he had a crush on her. But to her, they were just friends....and that was good too.

"Well, you did that Inkzooka at the beginning that caused us to push forward. It was you."
Alec was not used to praise and so his cheeks grew hot. "T-thank you..."

"No problem!" Sophie said. Then suddenly she put her hands on is cheeks and leaned forward and he felt something warm, soft, and slightly damp on his lip if only for a second. Sophie...was....kissing him!
Alec was so surprised that he did not know how to react so instinctively he pushed her away. He has regretted it later...

END FLASHBACK

"I-I...actually kind of liked it..."
Sophie looked up. Alec's cheeks were blazing red.
"I-I liked it too..." She was well aware that her cheeks matched his. "Could we...do it again?"
Alec leaned forward with closed eyes and she accepted his kiss. She knew that they would be together for a long time to come...
I SHIP IT THEY'RE SO DARN CUTE TOGETHER OwO

I HAD NO IDEA YOU WOULD MAKE A FANFIC AHHH >~< you made me. Ship it more ! I really like the doodle to ! Now you make me wanna write OWO

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Aww man I'm jealous ;-;
She's super fresh tho O.O

And I'm gonna procrastinate yours until the end of time or when I have all your OC pics in one spot. ;-;
It doesn't have to be full, it could be all waist up or bust up or something

Meanwhile
Signature version

Attachments

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86

Much awesome

This drawing is amazing!!! Thank you so much!!! :D
I'm srry about Kyle.... I didn't know he was gonna be that big of a problem.
That could be canon!

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
This drawing is amazing!!! Thank you so much!!! :D
I'm srry about Kyle.... I didn't know he was gonna be that big of a problem.
That could be canon!
:D noice
It's only cause I was making his layer invisible to work on other things (like her hair) so when I think I was done I remember that I had an invisible layer to work on XD

Working on chibi me as a break, then to @GamerGirl 's trade!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom