• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

(North American) Splatfest: Marshmallows or Hot Dogs?

Which team will you be supporting?

• Marshmallows

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Hot Dogs

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters

Ultimate Mayhem

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MechanicalDoom
I prefer water slides, but I'm gonna go for roller coasters because they're probably gonna win by popularity.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
I'll be going with roller coasters, I used to love going on those. And I never got the appeal of water slides anyway.
Hopefully I'll be around to join in on this one.

Squadaloo

Full Squid
NNID
RodRodney
I love roller coasters so I'll be team coaster. Unfortunately, I'll be at work during the day and might not be able to play much at all that night, though. I doubt I'll even get to champion.

Holder of the Heel

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Roarfang
Going with rollercoasters because they have more variety, greater freedom, which makes it really fun to imagine that instead of riding on a track I'm actually flying, chasing or being chased. I also don't have to get wet.

Glad this is on a manageable date for me to play, was on vacation for the fourth of July so I couldn't help defend my fellow cat inklings at home.

KnightMB

Senior Squid
NNID
KnightMB
Team roller-coasters for me! I enjoy both, but the roller-coasters I have the most fun. Not that water slides aren't great during the summer heat though :)
They need to add some more levels to splatfest, maybe just some infinite amount of titles that keep doubling up on points. I would be curious to see how far the top players would go unhindered by title ;)

YesI'mTaco34

Inkling Cadet
NNID
YesImTaco
Never been on ether one but i'm horrifying afraid of water and i'm a big DK fan.

so roller coasters for me

Waffle

Inkling
NNID
wafflelf
I love roller coasters, and I hate getting wet. I think I know which team I'll be on.

Misha

Pro Squid
NNID
Misha21
I am pretty fond of both on them. I might go rollercoaster since I enjoy them bit more.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Water Slides!

I really don't like roller coasters. I don't like the feel of plummeting down especially on a roller coasters. Water slides are just overall fun. And it is an overall nice sensation to be on the water. The water park was probably the most fun I had at disney.

papaya

Inkster Jr.
That's a tough one. I'm scared of roller coasters and while I think water slides seem fun; I'm not very good with water. I think I might just pick roller coasters since they're the main attraction of amusement parks and I love amusement parks so.

I'm also assuming Callie is on Team Roller Coasters...right? Always choose the Callie team. :D

iVortex

Senior Squid
NNID
Vorttex
Well now that waterslides is picked i would think some sort of food next. Maybe like hot dogs or hamburgers, since we already have animals and activities down they will probably do food next if my thesis is correct. Btw i pick waterslides as of this moment, it might change though.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
I am all for Water Slides, mostly because I have fonder memories of those than roller coasters. That said, wow are roller coasters popular here. I sure hope Team WS can pull off an true upset and take the victory!

Also, I've updated my Splatfest Spreadsheet to include the new themes as well as space for tons others. I'm also trying to figure out what to do in the super-unlikely but still possible event everybody votes for only one side (especially if it's Marie's with how I set it up), so expect updates on that as well.

Njok

Bouncer
I'm jealous of you guys! Nintendo Europe, hurry with our splatfest!

I'd go water inkslide for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom