• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Octo Lab Block - Emerald Octo (IC Thread)

Niraya

Inkling
Niraya was happy to finally see daylight. she looked around for there escape vehicle. she sees no boats. then she notices a pile of metal that was still burning. She recognized various parts of a helicopter. She then look over at the Sargent who was clearly going through a lot of emotions. "You can get a replacement right?" She was concerned whatever attacked the other soldiers could still show up at any time. She looks back at the burning wreck and sees a silhouette and a strange fuchsia trail. She follows it with her eyes unsure where it let to. She gently puts down the Sargent next to the wall.

Talk to Sargent
Examine fuchsia trail
Set the Sargent down.

Active Weapon: Unknown Splattershot Variant
Inventory Slot 1: Glass T
Inventory Slot 2:
Inventory Slot 3:
Inventory Slot 4:
Inventory Slot 5:

Inklette and Octa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Inky-Gal
Octa huffed, a bit peeved that the OOPA wouldn't answer. She opens the door of that says "Med... Wi..." "What in the world..?"she half asks herself examining the place.

Examine room

Inventory slot 1:
Inventory slot 2:
Inventory slot 3:
Inventory slot 4:
Inventory slot 5:
Inventory slot 6

Ayykari

Senior Squid
"Nothing out of the ordinary there," Lumea mumbled after examining the operating table. She wasn't quite sure what she was expecting in the first place. As she stood up, the surgical tools that she had seen when she woke up caught her eye. Lumea turned to look at them more closely.

Examine the surgical tools.

Slot 1: Sticky notes and pencil.
Slot 2: Bag of gumdrops.
Slots 3-6: Empty.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( 1 Examine for @Niraya [] 1 Examine for @Inklette and Octa [] 1 Examine for @Ayykari ))

The fuchsia trail was, obviously, Ink but it looked like it was fading away, and would be gone in the next hour or two. It had led to several stacks of boxes, that were beside a mounted cannon that was slightly damaged. The trail made no deviation as it headed towards it's end. It was simply straight, nothing different to it.

What now?

Octa hesitantly walked into the hallway, unsettled by the scene. She stepped over the inactive robot on the ground that tried to warn her, worried about what attacked the robot, as it did look sturdy and strong. The hallway had Ink on the floor that stuck to her boots, it slowed her advance into the hallway. "I would recommend walking on something else, Operator." Her OOPA suggested.

But there were a series of doors, the signs that would've been above them were overgrown by a strange growth and made it very hard to figure out, but she managed to see that the one on her left read "Emerg-- Ooms" and the one directly to her front said "Quarantine"
The door to the right was jammed by another robot, it's body was crushed by the metal door.
"That... doesn't look good, Operator."

The gurneys and stretchers that littered the floor were empty and deflated, since they were covered in some kind of unknown Ink, they oozed illness to her. Octa sidestepped each one as he explored the hallway's contents, beside a torn lab coat was a pistol, however it was damaged and seemed to have a broken Ink-tank. But it was detachable.

What now?

Lumea looked up at the array of surgical tools hanging above her. They had an automated look to them, like they were designed to be automatically controlled by, from what she could see, an unseen area. The tools didn't look good themselves, as they were slightly rusted and most had dulled edges.

There was a instrument that hung loosely above her, it was just swaying above her. It looked like a sharp object, a knife! She paled when she realized it was just hanging dangerously above her, capable of falling down on her at anytime.

"Operator? Is everything alright?" Her OOPA asked her, it's voice filled with concern, as if it sensed her feelings at that moment. She got off the table, away from underneath the dangerous array of tools above her.

What now?

(( Sorry for the late responses. ))

Inklette and Octa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Inky-Gal
Something about the room just yelled disgusting and illness all over the place. She stepped over a strange, inactive robot. The ink on the floor wasn't helping either, especially when it was on her boots. "I would recommend walking on something else, Operator,"the OOPA on her waist says.
"No kidding OOPA,"she replies. She looked at the three doors in front of her. She managed to read 'Emerg-- Ooms' from the door to the left and what simply 'Quarantine' directly in front. The door to her right had a jammed robot in there, the poor thing's body crushed by the door. "That... Doesn't look good, Operator." She gulps.
"
I'll... Have to agree with you on that one,"Octa says walking before stopping dead in her tracks. She saw strange gurneys and stretchers littered across the floor. They oozed a strange ink; most likely illness as it seemed to her. She side stepped around them quickly, coming across a pistol next to a torn lab coat. It was damaged and next to a broken ink tank. She tried detaching the pistol from the ink tank and it fortunately worked. She decided to keep it with her in case something dangerous happened. She side stepped towards the door that said Emergency Rooms as she assumed mostly to see if any potential survivors who were hopefully not infected with this infection.
(I literally didn't see the gamemaster post sorry)
"
Wait,"she soon says remembering of the robot she walked over,"He said that it wasn't safe here?" The mere thought literally made her quiver slightly in her boots but she shook off the thought. She kept to going to the Emerg-- ooms door in small hopes of finding some sort of help.

Equip damaged pistol
Go to Emerg-- ooms

:D
Active Weapon Slot: Damaged Pistol
Items 1-6: Empty

Last edited:

Niraya

Inkling
Niraya readies her weapon and slowly approaches the boxes checking to make sure they were safe. she slowly approaches the boxes then jumps behind them. like the room before it was only clothes left. "I think i found the pilot....what do we do now?" She walks back to the Sargent and tries to treat his injuries.

Actions:
Examine behind boxes
Talk to Sargent
Try to patch up the sargent's injruies.

Active Weapon: Unknown Splattershot Variant
Inventory Slot 1: Glass T
Inventory Slot 2:
Inventory Slot 3:
Inventory Slot 4:
Inventory Slot 5:
[/spoilter]

Ayykari

Senior Squid
"Everything's fine, OOPA," Lumea responded. "It's just... Sharp objects don't really bode well with me. Or anyone." She moved a bit away from the table and began looking around the room for the door. " OOPA, you mentioned something about being able to explain to me why I'm here, and that you had the authority to. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me where I am, and why," she said clearly, but not in an aggressive tone.

Actions:
Talk to OOPA.
Look for the door.

Slot 1: Sticky Notes and Pencil.
Slot 2: Bag of Gumdrops.
Slots 3-6: Empty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom