Octoling Hype Thread (prev. Assets in SplatNet)

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
Brace yourselves.

It's pretty much November so this is likely coming soon.
well damn. i guess they've been busy little bees. finally came out of hiding and decided to give something to us. probably won't be the first to find out, so keep an eye on this guys and gals, and let us know in best thread!

Octos ho!

Platinum Inkling

Senior Squid
FINALLY a direct! It seems this wait has gone on for so long (I get what they went through, but it's almost November now). Hopefully it has some octoling news, because I don't think I can wait anymore! The hype is too much! (Also, maybe some main series pokemon news, Nintendo? I'd take either tbh (preferably both, heh))

Flipz

Senior Squid
NNID
FlipzMCL
FINALLY a direct! It seems this wait has gone on for so long (I get what they went through, but it's almost November now). Hopefully it has some octoling news, because I don't think I can wait anymore! The hype is too much! (Also, maybe some main series pokemon news, Nintendo? I'd take either tbh (preferably both, heh))
Pokémon is going to get some kind of news on November 15th on Pokémon no Uchi (and possibly the day before in CoroCoro), so it's more likely that the next Direct will be Smash, Mario Maker, and Splatoon news.

It's also worth noting that Mario Maker and Splatoon are Nintendo's top products at the moment, so they're committed to maintaining both as a platform for future sales. Thus, the more hype we the fans generate about Octolings, the more likely they are to hear and provide. ;)

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
Pokémon is going to get some kind of news on November 15th on Pokémon no Uchi (and possibly the day before in CoroCoro), so it's more likely that the next Direct will be Smash, Mario Maker, and Splatoon news.

It's also worth noting that Mario Maker and Splatoon are Nintendo's top products at the moment, so they're committed to maintaining both as a platform for future sales. Thus, the more hype we the fans generate about Octolings, the more likely they are to hear and provide. ;)
what was it that release stated, "to keep continued interest in our three strongest properties, Mario Maker, Splatoon, and Smash"? i think that's how it went. Noire'll know better.

Flipz

Senior Squid
NNID
FlipzMCL
Honestly, we need to hype up male Octolings so we get them as well. :P Lots of hype for the feminine variety (which makes sense, since they're the only kind we have official art/models for), but not nearly as much for the male Octos. I want both, because lore. :P

NNID
namine753
Honestly, we need to hype up male Octolings so we get them as well. :p Lots of hype for the feminine variety (which makes sense, since they're the only kind we have official art/models for), but not nearly as much for the male Octos. I want both, because lore. :p
I want my male octos, before they become extinct before their own conception. Well, at least the inkling boys had a better start than that, am I right guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom