• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Official Splatoon Fan Art Thread!

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
So, if I'm correct, we can also post art that we DIDN'T make ourselves, but rather found?

If so, here's some art I found on pixiv from an artist. It's real good (and adorable)!

http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=50903247 (you may have seen this in a thread in Splatoon General Discussion)
http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=51242160
http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=big&illust_id=50424855

Those Inkling children are SO adorable. :D

I think I'll post some of my Miiverse art later. :)

(Let me know if I did something wrong here, alright? I'd hate to get in trouble.)

ChozoBoy

Inkling
NNID
Player2
I don't mean this as an insult as this is good for finger painting, but does it look like the Octarian has a cigar in his mouth to anybody else or is it just me?
No, I totally get what you mean. I wanted to do something funny with the Octarian and all of the reference images and video I'd seen just had the tentacle in front of it's face like hair, but I thought I'd be clever and have it picking its teeth like it doesn't see anything coming. I could tell right away that it wasn't reading well, but I tried my best by having it wincing its eye on that side. It was a fun attempt. Don't know if I'll ever try something like this again, though.

I do pixelated costumes and sculptures and was hoping to do an inkling based on that sidescroller that was never put in the game, but oh well... I plan to make an edible Splatoon piece this weekend that I'm bringing to the Streetpass Princeton Splatoon party. I'll post that here afterward.

Egomouse

Full Squid
NNID
Egomouse
Switch Friend Code
SW-1058-0470-2243
All of these artworks are great. I'll be adding them to my Splatoon folder.
I didn't really drew much artwork for Splatoon. I'm more of a lineart artist and I'm pretty bad at coloring.
Here's the first Splatoon artwork I've ever done:
It's a fanart of a Twitch streamer named Definez__Cypher. He uses chargers a lot and he's pretty cool. The writing on the bottom isn't Inkling, but it's a made-up writing I use for my own artwork that is separate from Splatoon. It says "Cypher". Just thought it would be a nice touch lol.
After that, I drew a quick Luigi inkling but it isn't colored:
This time I didn't use any references. When I joined this site, I colored it quickly and used a screenshot for the background of my icon.
Both were drawn on Art Academy: Sketchpad on the Wii U.
I'm not sure who my favorite Splatoon artist is, there's just so many great Splatoon artwork out there.

Squadaloo

Full Squid
NNID
RodRodney

I made this fairly quickly the other night using just the mouse mostly so I could stop using the default avatars on here. It was the gear my inkling was wearing in-game at the time.

Squadaloo

Full Squid
NNID
RodRodney
I did some sketches of some Jellyfish (Since the jellyfish are like, the most adorable tings in the game tbh.)
I'll probably post stuff here that's a lot better than some crappy sketches later, but for now that's about it haha

I own the joy of art that of your posting!

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
I did some sketches of some Jellyfish (Since the jellyfish are like, the most adorable tings in the game tbh.)
I'll probably post stuff here that's a lot better than some crappy sketches later, but for now that's about it haha

Daaawww... Poor jellyfish get overshadowed so much. They're adorable!

InkyDelights

Inkling

I made this really quickly on an old computer that is temporary, better art is gonna be released when I get another computer, for now, deal with this inkling girl I drew in 5 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom