• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Official Splatoon Fan Art Thread!

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Also my squid art on Miiverse is improving
First one if from May 29th the last one is a few days ago!

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
all set for winter, but still wears shorts
You ain't an Inkling without one.
(Actually i've just realised that it's part of a one-piece swimsuit they wear underneath their clothes)

By the way, did anyone take a close look at the background in my Callie & Marie pic? Like, real close?

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Also I will add some of my miiverse posts (Sorry for spamming ;mmmmm; )

Last edited:

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
Well, may as well post some stuff from Miiverse. :P

A recent picture of myself that I did, up to my upper pants. Unfortunately, I forgot to add stripes to my jacket. :P

A picture of me before my new clothing update, celebrating a Rainmaker win by shouting a football term. :P And yeah, that Rainmaker looks a little odd. :P

Another good picture of me, except a portrait shot with a cool border. I remembered the stripes this time!

My squid form, looking different from the usual squid forms. I think my eyes look too small, though...

Much like Callie, I have ears pointed upwards instead of sideways like other Inklings.

Me with my goggles on. Yes, I had to lift up my tentacle-bangs to put them on. :P

A little old, but a nice picture of me gazing up at the stars with glee. :P

I've also got two pictures of some Miiverse friends, but I dunno if they'd be fine with me showing them off on the internet, so you guys will have to check my Miiverse profile out to see them. Follow me, too! :D

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral

TFW no Ink Resistance (drawn a year before launch)

"Soon you'll learn not to do that", drawn a year before launch

Still waiting for the Metroid Inkling DLC, drawn a year before launch

Bonus: Preliminary attempt at drawing Inkling, drawn before all the other pieces here.

Eivuiee

Inkling
NNID
Eivuiee
Drew some small stuffs..
A sort of hybrid, I call it an Inktoling
Then I tried to splatify one of my characters and thought the hairstyle would be nice for a general male Octoling hairstyle.
And finally I designed an Inkling for myself, even though it doesn't represent the gear I use in-game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom