• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Official Splatoon Fan Art Thread!

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
a very hot and steamy inkling boy picture ,;3
open if you wanna peek ^^ [i'm working on those requests, i swear TwT]

That's a cool drawing. Like for you. XD

Also, I've seen your thread and I've been wanting to draw something Splatoon related recently. Since you've been drawing other people's in-game inklings, it's only fair if someone does the same for you (if no one hasn't done it already... and if you want o3o).

Sooooo, would you like a drawing of your inkling? O.O

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
That's a cool drawing. Like for you. XD

Also, I've seen your thread and I've been wanting to draw something Splatoon related recently. Since you've been drawing other people's in-game inklings, it's only fair if someone does the same for you (if no one hasn't done it already... and if you want o3o).

Sooooo, would you like a drawing of your inkling? O.O
Ooo sure!! That be awesome ^^

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
Lol yup.
My hat is the zekko backwards hat
Shirt is the gray striped inkline shirt
And the shoes would be blue slip on.
My ink color would be the reddish pink color
And eyes are black ^^

You can do what ever with the pose ^3^
Just thought I'd provide a quick update on that drawing. I'm almost finished with it. I have a couple things left to add as well as a couple of things to fix. I'd say I'll be done about... Monday (assuming life doesn't get in the way XD).

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
Just thought I'd provide a quick update on that drawing. I'm almost finished with it. I have a couple things left to add as well as a couple of things to fix. I'd say I'll be done about... Monday (assuming life doesn't get in the way XD).
hehe take your time ;3
no rush ^^

HoorayRapo

Inkling
NNID
QuietButHappy
Eyyyyyy back at it with more art
Tried my hand at some lineless art and interesting sitting poses with ThatSrb2DUDE's inkling! (Excuse the lazy generic splatfest colors; I really just wanted to use green and pink!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom