• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Official Splatoon Fan Art Thread!

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
My current signature they are in a duo band and they make creepy-cute music. yes.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Squid INKtober #12: Break Time at Hammerhead Bridge
Squid INKtober 012 - Hammerhead Bridge Construction.jpg

Neo Construction is very good at its job of creating and building the infrastructure responsible for Inkopolis’s prosperity, but the long-standing project Hammerhead Bridge is rather slow in the making. It might be all those ink battles happening on the off hours, or it might just be because the workers there tend to be rather lax. The generous break hours for such a strenuous job could also be a factor.

---

Basically an attempt to explain why the Squid Sisters think the workers at Hammerhead Bridge seem to be slacking off. At least they are working on that bridge.

Bowrock

Inkster Jr.
NNID
N.Bowrock
My current profile picture is made by me, but I used GIMP. I have new one coming, but I don't know how to attach pictures, so I can't post it.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Squid INKtober #13: The GitGudNami and Splat Tim Show!

Squid INKtober 013 - The GitGudNami and Splat Tim Show.jpg

Hold on to your tentacles… It’s Inkopolis News time The GitGudNami and Splat Tim Show!

Just a little drawing showing GitGudNami and Splat Tim together for an Inkopolis News parody. Callie’s laughing by the seat of her pants at their web video, but Marie…isn’t.

<π.

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LessThanPiArt
I drew some squids and made a video about it! Check it out if you get some time!

OH and please sub and share if you can, should be coming out with weekly videos like this one! (I'm trying to get to 500 subs by the end of the year)

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Nice! That is some sweet art you got there!

Now then, the last two parts of my Squid INKtober series:

Squid INKtober #14: The Luna Runners
Squid INKtober 014 - The Luna Runners.jpg

Original Description:
Today on Squid INKtober, here’s another squad of squids, the Luna Runners. These guys are a heavy set, only consisting of three people who all use weapons made by Neo Construction. Nevertheless, they make the most of their shortcoming by being aggressively proactive, making sure their opponents are more occupied trying to splat them than actually inking turf.

(Normally I’d only do a squad pic every five drawings, but since I want to do a special pic for Halloween I’ve decided to post this one early. Well then, looking forward to the last drawing of Inktober!)

Squid INKtober FINALE: Splatoween
Squid INKtober 015 - Splatoween.jpg

Original Description:
Tomorrow’s the day of judgement! In one region, a battle between the ideal of love and the power of money rages on. In another, there’s the epic clash of the sea bandits of olden days and the stealthy assassins of feudal Japan. Which teams will come out on top? Only time and plenty of battles will tell!

(Though it must be said that the PAL regions have already lost as they don’t even have a Splatfest that day. Seriously, that was a completely missed opportunity! Ah well, at least there’s always trick-or-treating!)

In any case, this wraps up Squid INKtober for me! It was a fun ride trying out my pens and drawing Splatoon fanart to my heart’s content, especially as we drew closer to Halloween. Still, I’ll try drawing some more fanart digitally. Until then, good luck to everyone participating in Splatfest. I’ll see you on the splattlefield!

(NB: I drew this up before news of the EU Splatfest theme came. That said, I might do a redraw once that Splatfest passes by.)

Lorbeerprinz

Full Squid
NNID
lorbeerprinz
I used to regularly draw "promos" for the Splatfest teams I joined, but then I lacked time and trust in my skills (which skills haha), but now I finally sat down today and half-***** something for Team Ghost orz

(original size on Tumblr)

Jakkie

Full Squid
So, one day, I was just doodling about, until I saw a picture of Callie and Marie, then I was like, I have not draw them for ages now. So while drawing them, I got hungry, then I felt like Subway, then a meme came through my mind. So I decided to draw this:

<π.

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LessThanPiArt

A painting that I made on wii u :) ART academy : Atelier

splatoon in a magical world
Looks super fresh~ I didn't realize art academy was such a powerful tool. Looking forward to seeing more art and videos from you!

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Hannukah is starting this Sunday. And since Splatoon calls Christmas "Squidmas" I thought since an octopus has eight limbs and Hannukah has eight days/nights what if there was an Octonnukah? And then I was inspired to make an Octarian themed Menorah (Also behold my lazy blur tool use to make sure you do not see my messy kitchen. I did not even bother trying to get close to the edges).

It's hard to see in the pictures but the area around the eyes are indeed purple. It did not come out well in the pictures.

It looks like the green from the eyes is reflecting on to the limbs, making it seem that there is actual green on them. I took a pic from the top to show that is not the case.

And my WIP pics are under the spoiler tag:

My attempt at making and using stencils. The paint got stuck to the paper and sort of set me back a bit.

This is before I sealed it with mod podge.

~NzR4~

Inkling
NNID
Ipswichclam
Excited about Splatoon? Have you made some awesome Squid-related art, or made some yourself? Post it here!

Let's start with this humanized gem from DeviantArt artist Stupjam!
Have at it! Who are your favorite Splatoon artists so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom