• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Official Splatoon Fan Art Thread!

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Oh man i have a bunch of art since I last posted hold on
Here's some miiverse stuff

(Burgers/Pizza splatfest, I had the name Hamburgler)

Big drawings under here
Squid OC!

Some drawings of other people's squids

whatever this is

and lastly my icon!
You can find all that stuff on my artblog/twitter which are in my sig

Rei

Inkling
NNID
ChibiSkyTurtle
*quietly drops oc here because why not*

This is the only real art I've made of her at the moment, hence it being my profile pic as well ;;
That's her, though. Her mains are the Inkbrush (not accurately drawn because I was lazy, sobs) and the Luna Blaster Neo.
Close range weapons are fun for her, but she can't use regular rollers to save her life lmao.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
*quietly drops oc here because why not*

This is the only real art I've made of her at the moment, hence it being my profile pic as well ;;
That's her, though. Her mains are the Inkbrush (not accurately drawn because I was lazy, sobs) and the Luna Blaster Neo.
Close range weapons are fun for her, but she can't use regular rollers to save her life lmao.
Nice!
Here's one of mine, although I suppose most of the Inklings I've made will be up for adoption. I have concept art for my new Inklings that I'm going to make my RP/Ask Blog out of, but I don't have them on this computer. Figures.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
miiverse guff:

have some more oc trash, not all of them are mine

HoorayRapo

Inkling
NNID
QuietButHappy
It looks awesome! Any tips for aspiring artists? Also, I like your profile pic.
Thank you very much! I guess the main tips I have are practice (of course) and don't be afraid to try and experiment a little. Another thing to note is that great art can come from any tool. I use FireAlpaca mainly, which is a free software.
The profile pic is an OC of mine! I commissioned the pic from one of my good friends. I liked it a lot too!

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Thank you very much! I guess the main tips I have are practice (of course) and don't be afraid to try and experiment a little. Another thing to note is that great art can come from any tool. I use FireAlpaca mainly, which is a free software.
The profile pic is an OC of mine! I commissioned the pic from one of my good friends. I liked it a lot too!
Okay, thanks! :) I'm going to start an art ask/rp Splatoon blog, and I'm definitely going to practice! Trying to draw expressions with Pixel, currently.

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
That looks cool! Your background is pretty good, I myself suck at them :p
Thanks. I'm not too great with backgrounds myself. I flubbed this a bit but meh, I like it. I might redraw it though... well... once I muster up the willingness and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom