• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Official Splatoon Fan Art Thread!

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Um.. a girl :p
GASPS YOURE THE PERSON
I just wanna say your art is incredible and I've been using you for a source of inspiration for a little while now! Welcome to squidboards ;A;

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
This looks fantastic. What service did you use to get this customization feature?
thanks man! i made a vector file in illustrator, brought it into photoshop, and exported a PNG and uploaded it to caseapp.com. tough cases are made vey well and art looks amazing on them. they're $37 a piece but totally worth it. I've made like 14 cases there.

Setnaro X

Full Squid
thanks man! i made a vector file in illustrator, brought it into photoshop, and exported a PNG and uploaded it to caseapp.com. tough cases are made vey well and art looks amazing on them. they're $37 a piece but totally worth it. I've made like 14 cases there.
Thanks! I made a design a while ago which I'll be using as my sig here a little later on, and it just occured to me that it'd look killer on my Galaxy S5.

Setnaro Galaxy S5.JPG

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
Thanks! I made a design a while ago which I'll be using as my sig here a little later on, and it just occured to me that it'd look killer on my Galaxy S5.

View attachment 100
no worries! that fits perfectly dude! make sure you message me a picture of the actual case if you get one printed!

lightdasher

Pro Squid

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
By nagrolaz.tumblr.com (NSFW 18+ blog)

NSFW-ish:
Oh my gosh your art is so amazing!! Uhg, look at that anatomy and muscle definition, I'm so floored. I'm so honored so share a space with people like you and @CottonBun !

Here's a progress shot for my contest entry! It's not at your level but I've been learning a lot working on this.

the tentacles are the most fun to draw

Last edited:

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
my logo wouldn't exist without inspiration from splatoon so this is technically fan art. my custom astro a40 speaker tags arrived (and it's my bday so it's a good thing to receive) today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom