• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Official Splatoon Fan Art Thread!

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Have a twofer of Inktober drawings today!

Day 7 - At the SquidPhone Store.png

Just a drawing riffing on an iPhone 8 ad I see sometimes after I get off from work.

Day 8 - Shifty Station Gaffe.png

It wasn't the losses in battle that did Team Werewolf in--it was incidents like this one!

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
And another twofer of Inktober drawings!

Day 9: Octoling amiibo

Day 9 - Octoling Amiibo.png

Just a simple concept of Octoling amiibo, should they ever become playable at some point.
----
Day 10: Donut Scrapper

Day 10 - Scrapper Does Donuts.png

Salmon Run can be hard sometimes. Multiple Steelheads? Check. Flyfish well protected by other Salmonids? Check. Ninja Smallfries? Double check. But despite the odds, those are still beatable.

At least compared to a Scrapper who's gone all out and begun performing Advanced Car Fu on Inklings. While listening to ω-3's more uptempo stuff, no less.

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
This is a seventeenth (and final
) compilation of favorite posts from my brother's miiverse account. These were downloaded directly from miiverse and colored in Microsoft Paint. (I say final because miiverse is ending in November and he says that there will be no way for him to continue drawing these after it ends; he says he might take a few requests, but I'm guessing you have to contact him on miiverse.) My page can be found here.

To find us after miiverse ends, my deviant art account (which he shares with me) is ainjeluv. Our Switch Friend codes are in my signature and details under my profile picture. I'll also gladly give you (via private messaging here) our Facebook pages.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
This is a seventeenth (and final
) compilation of favorite posts from my brother's miiverse account. These were downloaded directly from miiverse and colored in Microsoft Paint. (I say final because miiverse is ending in November and he says that there will be no way for him to continue drawing these after it ends; he says he might take a few requests, but I'm guessing you have to contact him on miiverse.) My page can be found here.

To find us after miiverse ends, my deviant art account (which he shares with me) is ainjeluv. Our Switch Friend codes are in my signature and details under my profile picture. I'll also gladly give you (via private messaging here) our Facebook pages.
It really sucks that miiverse is ending.

BUT

Maybe if he keeps making these he can put them on the devienart? It's just a thought but if he doesn't want to then that's fine

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
It really sucks that miiverse is ending.

BUT

Maybe if he keeps making these he can put them on the devienart? It's just a thought but if he doesn't want to then that's fine
Yeah, I've told him that he could continue; he tells me, though, it's harder to create without miiverse and a pixel by pixel drawing (even though I've suggested MS Paint, etc.).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom