• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Official Splatoon Fan Art Thread!

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627

Catching up from not finishing this yesterday....Day 2 of Inktober: DIVIDED

Its supposed to be be Emperor and another person from his team, both being from CoroCoro Splatoon. They both just seem so divided. So I rolled with the theme.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Today for inktober...My picture got messed up a little due to something horrible happening, leaving me to feel incredibly sadden. I hope to recover soon, there isn't enough tears for me to pass on so I hope this day just goes away.

DLV6wB1U8AEh1-C.jpg splatoonsalmonidfinished.png

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Today for inktober...My picture got messed up a little due to something horrible happening, leaving me to feel incredibly sadden. I hope to recover soon, there isn't enough tears for me to pass on so I hope this day just goes away.

Those pictures are better than anything I could draw, but what's got you sad?

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Those pictures are better than anything I could draw, but what's got you sad?
Caught my mother's dogs mangling my chicken up. She made excuses that it was never her dogs. She lacks empathy when it comes to killing, or messing with my animals. She even took it, and cuddled it herself, making it like she did all the work. In story short, this is the monster who told me I was a tracer as a child, and yet pushed me to draw for 'money'.

I am going to be quite salty right now, but I am thankful for your concern...

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Splatober 2 Day 3: Girls of Summer (single by the Chirpy Chips)

Day 3 - Girls of Summer (Single by the Chirpy Chips).png

Here's some internal backstory I made up for this pic:
Glenna Narila [lead singer of the Chirpy Chips] on the band's latest single: "It had been several months since [former guitarist Inkling] Zerry passed away. I was at the local natural history museum when I happened upon an exhibit for human-era music.

"There, I found this recording of a song called 'Boys of Summer'. I forgot the name of the guy who made it...John Benley, I think it was? Anyway, when I listened to the song I suddenly felt nostalgic for the good old times. The ones when Zerry was still with us, hanging out in the summer being a good friend. Somehow, I felt a deep connection with that song and what it meant."

"Eventually, we secured the rights to record a cover from the museum. We had to change a few words around due to various reasons. [...] Still, I feel we kept the original longing atmosphere intact. Zerry would be pleased to hear this, if only because of the heart and soul we poured into this single."

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Splatober 2, Day 4: Puppy Marina

Day 4 - Puppy Marina.jpg

With the upcoming NA/OC Splatfest I decided to put in my support for Team Werewolf by drawing Marina as a cute little wolf puppy.

Also, Bat Pearl exists.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Splatober 2 Day 5: Dr. Donaustein's Salmonling Lab

Day 5 - Dr. Donaustein's Salmonling Lab.png

As far as Salmonlings go, I don't really see them as anything more than artificial constructs made by Salmonids to menace the Inklings. Hence, here's one particular lab devoted to building such robots. Note how the Chum on the left has fallen in love with the being of pure squid-destruction.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Splatober 2 Day 5: Dr. Donaustein's Salmonling Lab

View attachment 5687

As far as Salmonlings go, I don't really see them as anything more than artificial constructs made by Salmonids to menace the Inklings. Hence, here's one particular lab devoted to building such robots. Note how the Chum on the left has fallen in love with the being of pure squid-destruction.
Wow, that was exactly the same idea i had! Since they live in water and are aware that Ink-based lifeforms exist (and that they can't live in water), that they would resort to making robot Inklings as their own version of Salmonlings.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Wow, that was exactly the same idea i had! Since they live in water and are aware that Ink-based lifeforms exist (and that they can't live in water), that they would resort to making robot Inklings as their own version of Salmonlings.
Nice!
----
Splatober 2 Day 6: Yet Another European "Splatfest"

Day 6 - Yet Another European 'Splatfest'.png

Remember how dumb the toilet paper Splatfest was? At least it wasn't this one. Let's hope NoE doesn't choose this topic ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom