Official Splatoon Fan Art Thread!

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Welp this is all I got so far. Personally, I still find it bad. Haven't done something like since high school.... x.x

Here's a picture of my little squib Inka (totally original name). It's so stupid fun making and drawing Inkling OC! I keep making more! :3 View attachment 2853
I've actually seen that OC around on DA before. Looks nice.

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Welp this is all I got so far. Personally, I still find it bad. Haven't done something like since high school.... x.x

I've actually seen that OC around on DA before. Looks nice.
Wow really?! I'm not that popular on DeviantArt so I wouldn't expect that. Also, I like your picture. The detail on the Octoshot and shes is really good! Don't belittle the talent you have. :3

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Alright, I'll get to drawing some more .-. I do have something I did the other week, tho
Going clockwise, we have Bit, Pixel, Combo, and Konami. I draw the first two way more than the bottom two(in fact, it was my second time drawing both, the first time on paper)
I really don't like the way Bit looks, or Pixel really .-. The other two I'm fine with.

Attachments

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
So on Sunday, I started drawing this, and finished coloring it on Monday. I really like this, but will probably edit it later.
Tako Yaki.png

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
This is a compilation of favorite posts from my brother's account. If you want to follow him or me, send me a message and I'll give you his or my Nintendo ID(s). These were downloaded directly off of Miiverse and colored in MS Paint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom