• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Official Splatoon Fan Art Thread!

Jei-Cos

Full Squid
NNID
JeiCos
My digital art program isn't working right so I have to do this traditional style..Also, been a while since I've drawn anything worthwhile, so here's a quick sketch of an Inkling setting off an Inkstrike:
IMG_20160409_212735239.jpg

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
3395400-1Rnk-xyGSeFpnJOS.png

Recently finished this and I loves it. >w<
Mah first Splatoon fan character. Her name is Nia Anders and I plan on using her in a future story about her journey to S rank. What you see here is actually her older self, 22 in fact. At this point, the game has changed immensely with new rules, weapons, maps, and such. Despite all that, she is one of the few older battlers to continue to use older gear and older generation weapons (one of her mains is the vanilla Jr.) and is quite successful with it.

I made this using Colors 3D on the 3DS. I think I'll make my next Splatoon related drawing in Manga Studio. o3o

Brunosky_Inc

57% Squid Kid / 43% Hipster
NNID
Brunosky_Inc
I can't draw worth a single damn. The answer? Outsourcing! Commisions! Figured you guys would appreciate this picture of my squiddo made by Rivux.

Besides this one, he made 3 alt color versions. Linky linky.

I'm very happy with the results! That rubber hose limbs style works very well on these squids.

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
Alright, so I did this thing originally for homework but I was so ridiculously proud of it that I decided to post it on my art blog!

And then here's a WIP of the first fully traditional piece I've done in a long while, for the Splativersary!

EDIT: whoops, put the wrong picture under one of the spoilers. Fixed now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom