• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Official Splatoon Fan Art Thread!

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Inktober Days 11-14: Various Sketches for New England vacation

Days 11-14.png

Made some sketches during my stay in New England this past week. There's an Octoling being spooked by an Autobomb, a Minutesquid Statue, an Inkling having nightmares about being eaten alive, and of course the requisite Super Mario Odyssey crossover art.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
oh cool an art thread
first post on this forum so here's just a redraw i did of my old oc who i never really drew more than once or twice

View attachment 5799
Man, that looks super fresh! I like how much progress you made in a year.

----
Splatober 2 Finale: OFF the Hook
Day 15 (Finale) - OFF the Hook.png

I've been meaning to draw this piece for the longest time, so I decided what better time than Halloween to do it? Here's some crossover art with Mortis Ghost's OFF, with Pearl as the Batter, Marina as Zacharie, and so on. I even went as far as to leave the specter-Salmonids minimally shaded to reflect how the Specters looked in battle.

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
So I know last time, I said "This is the final montage!" but these were almost all miiverse user requests that my brother did as one last Hurrah! before miiverse officially ends. Hopefully yours is up there! To find us elsewhere, let me know. Our friend codes for the Switch are in my signature. My deviant art account (which he shares) is ainjeluv.
I'll also gladly give you (via private messaging here) our Facebook pages. Thanks to everyone for being so supportive.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
This could probably still be related to Splatoon as they are obtained in Animal Crossing: New Leaf when you scan a respective Squid Sister amiibo. I sewn up Cece and Viche plushies for my daughter's first birthday.

They even have rattle inserts:

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
Those are unbelievably amazing. The craftsmanship in those made me think they were official products, I was shocked. The expressive faces really give the plush some life. You have some serious talent, great work!

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
For some reason, can't figure out why yet, my brother's and my posts/drawings aren't showing up in Splatoon. Because of this he posted the following to his Facebook account and I'm fielding the answers for him.

"Current Splatfest: Action vs. comedy. When you've been struggling with depression for as long as I have, you need all the laughs you can get.

On a related note: Since Nintendo refuses to fix in-game posts, is there enough interest here for me to continue drawing just for you?"

And here's his drawing:
2018010915392100-CBA841B50A92A904E313AE06DF4EF71A.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom