One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?
I finally got myself a x3 item :D
It's the Sage Polo. I'm currently working on the Gask Mask, which has tenacity as the main, and a x5 chance of getting special duration up. I have x2 Special Charge Up and 1 Special Duration Up on it currently.

Last edited:

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I finally got myself a x3 item :D
It's the Sage Polo. I'm currently working on the Gask Mask, which has tenacity as the main, and a x5 chance of getting special charge up. I have x2 Special Charge Up and 1 Special Duration Up on it currently.
Gas Mask has increased probability of rolling Special Duration Up, not Special Charge Up.

Unfortunately, the only way right now to get that combo is by acquiring a shiny.

Last edited:

Njok

Bouncer
Guys, if anyone still wants my zekko hoodie with 3x special saver, we should do it today. My order came in (see Egregore's thread for shiny/pure gear) and i am going to buy it at the end of the day. That will be about 12,5 hours from now (but i obviously won't be playing all day).

neospike

Inkster Jr.
NNID
neospike
I desire the Pirate Striped Tee, because first of all, my mains and secondary (Carbon Roller and E-Liter 3K (normal ones) as mains, RPD is secondary) are all weapons that require a bunch of ink usage so that Ink Saver (main) will be incredibly useful, and second of all, that shirt will look so fresh on my Inkling that I'll add slots and reroll until it's perfect! NNID is the same as my username, HappyBear801! Help would be greatly appreciated!
I have the pirate striped tee if you are still looking for it.

NNID: neospike

neospike

Inkster Jr.
NNID
neospike
Thank you! I'd love it! It'll be a little while before I add you though. I'm busy today. But I'll request you soon!
No probs. Just post on here when you are online, so I can get on there and get it to you. :)

@Symph

I need that hat, please!!

Calamari

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Toowrighteous
NNID: Toowrighteous

Looking for Clownfish Basics, 3 slots, any sub-abilites.

neospike

Inkster Jr.
NNID
neospike
Hey man, sorry i was away but i am adding you now. Hope you're online now because soon i am dumping the hoodie. The arrows no problem we can do that whenever.
Going to get on there right now because then I won't be able to get on until tomorrow.

neospike

Inkster Jr.
NNID
neospike
Sorry I was away this afternoon, folks. Something important came up and I had to leave quickly. Logged into Splatoon just now and ordered from Njok.

@Symph and @HappyBear801 I am usually online in the mornings anytime between 11:00 am and 2:00 pm EDT. Hope to see you guys soon.

Arcadian

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SpeedOfSloth
Hi there, I'm looking for 3 items of gear if possible:

Safari Hat: Ink Saver Main, 3x Ink Saver Sub
Black Squid-Eye: Run Speed Up, 3x Ink Recovery
Clownfish Basics: Special Charge Up, 3x Swim Speed Up

In return I have this gear to offer:

White Arrows: Special Charge Up, 3x Swim Speed Up
Cherry Kicks: Stealth Jump, 3x Run Speed Up

NNID: SpeedOfSloth

Thanks

Njok

Bouncer
Hi there, I'm looking for 3 items of gear if possible:

Safari Hat: Ink Saver Main, 3x Ink Saver Sub
Black Squid-Eye: Run Speed Up, 3x Ink Recovery
Clownfish Basics: Special Charge Up, 3x Swim Speed Up

In return I have this gear to offer:

White Arrows: Special Charge Up, 3x Swim Speed Up
Cherry Kicks: Stealth Jump, 3x Run Speed Up

NNID: SpeedOfSloth

Thanks
I have the clownfish basics for you. I will add you when i play again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom