One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

Njok

Bouncer
Ah, that's fine. I'll send you a friend request right now.
Accepted. I'm turfjng right now so i will put on the shoes. Jump in if you want.

Also, pray you are not on my team because i am playing with a splatterscope and i suck hard with those :D

Tentacruel

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kevin0217
Whenever I order gear, only the first sub ability is unlocked. How does this thread work if you can't get all 3 subs when you order from Spyke? I know about brands and their relationship with sub abilities, but I still can't order something with more than 1 sub unlocked.

Njok

Bouncer
Whenever I order gear, only the first sub ability is unlocked. How does this thread work if you can't get all 3 subs when you order from Spyke? I know about brands and their relationship with sub abilities, but I still can't order something with more than 1 sub unlocked.
It's not impossible, it just doesn't happen very often.

But i see you already found my thread about it. Unfortunately no one seems to know and the thread is already about to die.

CleanSweep

Inkling
NNID
exalt9
I have a Special Charge Up main and 3x Ink Saver (Sub) if anyone needs it.

My NNID is exalt9

vtroid5

Full Squid
NNID
vtroid5
I am starting to think ordering a perfect set of gear is impossible. Can anyone confirm this has worked for them? I have tried 15 or so times with 0 luck.

Pyritie

Full Squid
NNID
Pyritie
I have neon green sea slugs :shoes_sht002:, with :ability_inkresistance: main and :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery: subs, if anyone wants them

Also OP it would be really nice if you could format the first post better and list what main abilities items have, instead of having to look up every single one :)

Last edited:

Njok

Bouncer
I'm not OP, but i am putting the list in a google sheet. Will drop it here some time later today.

@Frog i don't mean anything by it, but i have to ask before i put it in the list: are these your items? I ask because the picture you posted is the order screen intead of your inventory.

Njok

Bouncer

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
Ok here you go guys: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/155tTWKy6YCwJPmAIVbCPeLDsjqFdgTJkyiSIJWXNeyQ/edit?usp=sharing

Anyone with the link is free to edit so if i forgot anything feel free to do so. Or if you are really lazy post it here and i'll do it :D

Also, i added a request tab. Please use it only for requests that are not yet offered by anyone. I've added something as an example (although if anyone actually has it: gimme gimme gimme!!).
Hey man, ace job, and dumb question, but how do I add a row inbetween two existing ones whilst maintaining the neat format? I've also got the jogging headband with ink saver (sub) and 3x special saver.

Njok

Bouncer
Hey man, ace job, and dumb question, but how do I add a row inbetween two existing ones whilst maintaining the neat format? I've also got the jogging headband with ink saver (sub) and 3x special saver.
Right click mouse, insert row. (edit: apparently google calls this: insert 1 above)

Shoulda just pm'd man, now anyone can see your dumb question :p

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
Right click mouse, insert row. (edit: apparently google calls this: insert 1 above)

Shoulda just pm'd man, now anyone can see your dumb question :p
Eh, the world can see my stupidity. :p I'll add it now.

EDIT: Nvm can see you've done it, cheers

Frog

Inkster Jr.
NNID
FlyFar
I'm not OP, but i am putting the list in a google sheet. Will drop it here some time later today.

@Frog i don't mean anything by it, but i have to ask before i put it in the list: are these your items? I ask because the picture you posted is the order screen intead of your inventory.
Yeah they are, I just printscreened the picture of me off of twitch because I was helping someone out, you can go to my miiverse which is Flyfar and/or add me if you don't believe me.

Njok

Bouncer
Yeah they are, I just printscreened the picture of me off of twitch because I was helping someone out, you can go to my miiverse which is Flyfar and/or add me if you don't believe me.
Oh no need for that, just wanted to make sure. But i believe you :) I also added your gear to the list already.

Frog

Inkster Jr.
NNID
FlyFar
Oh no need for that, just wanted to make sure. But i believe you :) I also added your gear to the list already.
Thanks, I also added a request to the request tabs too, looking for a shirt or hat with all Quick Respawn.

CleanSweep

Inkling
NNID
exalt9
I am looking for :ability_inkresistance: with :ability_swimspeed: :ability_swimspeed: :ability_swimspeed:

Does anyone have this gear? I tried so many times buying it over and over, but no luck :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom