• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
PLEASE I NEED THAT PINK POLO SHIRT does anyone have shoes with ink resistance main + 3 ink saver (main) or anything with 3x defense
Send me a PM with your NNID and let me know when you're online and we can arrange for you to order it.

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?
OP has been updated with more items, that someone may want. I will finish linking the imgs and what not later on today.

Figy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Hummana
Does anyone have Comeback with 3 of the same subs? Hopefully damage up or quick respawn?

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
@HBSF° Hinichii.ez.™ you can delete the gear under my name in the OP.

Only looking for any Special Duration Up, Comeback & Tenacity headgear with 3x Special Charge Up.

In case anyone is interested, I now have the following:

*Special Duration Up - White Zekko Glasses with 3x Special Saver

*Tenacity - Sporty Bobble Hat with 3x Quick Respawn

*Cold Blooded - Sage Polo with 3x Ink Saver Main

*Cold Blooded - Dark Urban Vest with 3x Ink Saver Sub

*Ink Resistance Up - Red Hi-tops with 3x Swim Speed Up

Feel free to add me @ NoGoodEndings. I'll be on later in the afternoon.

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
I've got a headband with ink saver sub and 3x special saver, it's good for the new .96 deco. The name of the headband escapes me from the top of my head. Also, thanks for the great work with this thread so far @HBSF° Hinichii.ez.™. There's two pink polos under my name though. Also, I have the neon green sea slugs with 3x ink recovery up.

KnightMB

Senior Squid
NNID
KnightMB
I am looking for pure Defense or Strength items currently. Also been working on combo items where a lot of abilities are spread over the items, but I haven't seen any pure items on other players and I only have a few items that I think I could turn into such (like pure sub-saver for example). As you can see, I buy every item possible because you never know what even a 1 star item can be turned into later with added slots :)

headgear01.jpg headgear02.jpg headgear03.jpg shirts01.jpg shirts02.jpg

Njok

Bouncer
I do that too :D I pretty much check the stores every morning and buy whatever i don't have yet. Which by now is just one or two shirts. Time for gear dlc :D

Unknownkid

Inkster Jr.
@SquiddiamFancyson

White headband - ink recovery, damage up x3
Red hi tops - ink resistance, swim speed up x3

Hello! Can I add you so I can order these two items? Thank you

Anyways, I have:

Octoling Armor [Ink Saver Sub] with 2 Bomb Throws Up
Vintage Check Shirt [Haunt] with 3 Run Speed
Navy Striped LS [Damage Up] with 2 Ink Saver Mains and 1 Defense

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
@SquiddiamFancyson

White headband - ink recovery, damage up x3
Red hi tops - ink resistance, swim speed up x3

Hello! Can I add you so I can order these two items? Thank you

Anyways, I have:

Octoling Armor [Ink Saver Sub] with 2 Bomb Throws Up
Vintage Check Shirt [Haunt] with 3 Run Speed
Navy Striped LS [Damage Up] with 2 Ink Saver Mains and 1 Defense
Sure just leave me a message so I know who you are and I'll turf war with you when I can.

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
Bit of an odd request and probably nowhere to be seen but I'm looking for the Squash Headband with at least 2 damage up subs (I know that it's common to have QSJ and that it already has damage up as a primary trait). Trying for a custom jet squelcher set up and I really need to get lucky with it.

Njok

Bouncer
So i've been ordering like a madman the last weeks, but Spyke has not found a single piece of gear with all 3 subs. I'm starting to think the chance of rerolling 3 subs is bigger than Spyke finding it.

Math

Pro Squid
NNID
BigPenguini
So i've been ordering like a madman the last weeks, but Spyke has not found a single piece of gear with all 3 subs. I'm starting to think the chance of rerolling 3 subs is bigger than Spyke finding it.
Okay, so just to clear things up, when you order gear from Spyke, it'll come with the same number of slots as it would have if you bought it from the regular store. You'll have to level up the sub slots yourself, and add slots if need be. 3 of the same sub bonus is roughly equal to 1 main bonus. Re-rolling the abilities of your gear had a very high chance of giving you the same three sub abilities, as each brand has a probability to roll one stat five times more than any other stat.

When you're seeking out gear for a certain build, the two most important things to consider are the main ability and the brand.

Not the number of slots.

The number of slots are irrelevant, because you can add slots.

There may be two hats with Ink Recovery Up, one with 3 slots, and one with 1 slot. The brand of the 3-slot hat has a brand that gives you a high probability of rolling Special Saver (in this case, an unfavorable stat) and the 1-slot hat has a brand that gives you a high probability of rolling Special Charge Up. (in this case, a favorable stat)

In the end, it's better to get the 1-slot hat and upgrade. The number of slots on an item shouldn't be a deciding factor in what gear you wear.

But, y'know, in the end, wear whatever you want.

Hope this was helpful and didn't come off as rude. Just wanna see fresh players get fresher.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom