• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

Sharpzz

Full Squid
Does anyone have gear with 4 damage ups? (1 damage up main and 3 damage up sub)

I have the default headband with ink recovery up and x3 damage up (got it from Spyke from an A rank lobby and paid 100k for it),safari hat with ink saver main and 3 ink saver sub, neon green slugs with ink resistance and x3 ink recovery up, another ink resistance shoes with 3 run speed up, plum casuals with damage up main and 3 swim speed up, oyster clogs with run speed up and 3 swim speed up.

Also looking for special charge up gear with damge ups or 4 special charge up on one gear.

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
Does anyone have gear with 4 damage ups? (1 damage up main and 3 damage up sub)

I have the default headband with ink recovery up and x3 damage up (got it from Spyke from an A rank lobby and paid 100k for it),safari hat with ink saver main and 3 ink saver sub, neon green slugs with ink resistance and x3 ink recovery up, another ink resistance shoes with 3 run speed up, plum casuals with damage up main and 3 swim speed up, oyster clogs with run speed up and 3 swim speed up.

Also looking for special charge up gear with damge ups or 4 special charge up on one gear.
I have the squash headband with 1 damage up main and 2 damage up subs, the last slot being ink saver sub. You're welcome to that if you're interested.

Symph

Full Squid
NNID
Symphonia46
Min/maxed Layered Vector LS and White Shirt

Layered Vector LS

White Shirt

Sharpzz

Full Squid
I have the squash headband with 1 damage up main and 2 damage up subs, the last slot being ink saver sub. You're welcome to that if you're interested.
I'll take it. I'll send you a friend request on Wii U or you can add me if I haven't sent a request yet (NNID = xKaizenx

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
I desire the Pirate Striped Tee, because first of all, my mains and secondary (Carbon Roller and E-Liter 3K (normal ones) as mains, RPD is secondary) are all weapons that require a bunch of ink usage so that Ink Saver (main) will be incredibly useful, and second of all, that shirt will look so fresh on my Inkling that I'll add slots and reroll until it's perfect! NNID is the same as my username, HappyBear801! Help would be greatly appreciated!

Njok

Bouncer
uh when you post pictures, also list the gears for me
It makes editing the OP easier.
You're right, but this wasn't one for the list, sorry.

I do have the Camo Mesh Cap with main ability swim speed and 3x ink saver sub sub. I posted a picture of that one this weekend so here's the listing :)

JarBear

Inkster Jr.
Hey all, I was able to re-roll and got a Camo Mesh Cap with the main ability Swim Speed and has all 3 Ink Saver (Sub) as the sub abilities!

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?
You're right, but this wasn't one for the list, sorry.

I do have the Camo Mesh Cap with main ability swim speed and 3x ink saver sub sub. I posted a picture of that one this weekend so here's the listing :)
Hey all, I was able to re-roll and got a Camo Mesh Cap with the main ability Swim Speed and has all 3 Ink Saver (Sub) as the sub abilities!
Added both of you're items to the OP
May consider cleaning the OP up or just try to make it look really nice.

GraceSlience

Inkling
NNID
Wenxinchen
So I wasted 18 super sea snails and got nothing good for my white arrowbands, I got 1 bomb range up, super charge up, and special duration up, someone give me good luck ;_:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom