• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

[ONGOING] Splatoon Territory 1v1s

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Ok vortex beat me 8-5 in saltspray rig

But first I want to ask you something in saltspray rig when I put it on tower control vortex often hid up in his base area in the last round guaranteeing his win also the only time hed come down was when he had his kraken in which when it ended hed super jump back to base meaning it was impossible to win

Me and vortex both tied in all rounds of port makerel so do we have a fourth match to decide the winner

Reverse

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MKCyan
Can I have another map now that I defended mine once? If so I want bluefin depot
No you can only physically claim one map, you have to challenge others for the rest
Ok vortex beat me 8-5 in saltspray rig

But first I want to ask you something in saltspray rig when I put it on tower control vortex often hid up in his base area in the last round guaranteeing his win also the only time hed come down was when he had his kraken in which when it ended hed super jump back to base meaning it was impossible to win

Me and vortex both tied in all rounds of port makerel so do we have a fourth match to decide the winner
Okay that is kind of unfair I'll add that against rules, and also yes you do a tiebreaker for the tie

I'll be putting out a challenge later today now that I fixed my analogue stick :3

Reverse

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MKCyan
If the rest of the maps aren't taken by tuesday I'll distribute them among the active members of the thread

D

Deleted Member

I can't have a certain amount of pictures in a post gg

Any map can be freely claimed right now; I'm claiming Camp Triggerfish

NOTE: You can only claim 1 map to start with, you can gain more by challenging
I want to claim blue fin depot my nnid is Anthony1870 and skype name is Le_billcosby contact me if you wanna challenge me im in pacific time though

TCSmith0812

Full Squid
I want Bluefin Depot, so if I have to challenge to someone pm me because I'm a little confused but still want Bluefin.

Luxin

Inkling
NNID
Luxin_the_Squid
I want Bluefin Depot, so if I have to challenge to someone pm me because I'm a little confused but still want Bluefin.
TFW this is the first competition the Bloop Troop will ever have because nobody wants to reply to recruitment messages even though they approached us.

Luxin

Inkling
NNID
Luxin_the_Squid
Officially confused
The guy above my original post is on my squad, Bloop Troop. As of now, any challenges he makes would be the first organized competition any of us would compete in with the BT tag since we've been stuck at three members for a while. I was making a joke about how we haven't been able to recruit people when they ask to join because they don't reply to recruitment threads that they themselves started. Don't know why I expected anyone not on the squad to get it.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Ooh I don't know if anyone still comes here but vortex and typhlosion my Skype is down so I'm going to message you through miiverse so I'll need to add you typhlosion8

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
I dont understand very well... But I want to claim walleye!
You can't just claim it instantly besides someone already owns it so if you want to own walleye your going to have to challenge the owner for it

The owner MUST accept but you have 3 rounds in either tower or rainmaker mode
However the goal is not to ride or carry the tower/rainmaker

If you do you instantly get one kill took of your score I think

Also you cannot use the tower or the rainmakers shield to your advantage and you can't use the rainmaker as a weapon

You have 3 rounds in private battles to kill your opponent as many times as you can (don't worry about deaths) and at the end total ALL your kills together whoever has the most total of kills is the winner

You can change weapons and gear between rounds but spawn camping is not allowed nor is hacking

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom