• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[ONGOING] Splatoon Territory 1v1s

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
You can own any map you want but if someone challenges you and you lose you instantly give the map to the winner or if they lose you keep the map in your possession

SolidSquid

Inkling
NNID
rael_7volts
You can own any map you want but if someone challenges you and you lose you instantly give the map to the winner or if they lose you keep the map in your possession
Thank you, splatoon heart!

So I challenge you, uh.... *checking list*... dragonuto! For a friendly competition and walleye warehouse!

Agent17

Inkling
NNID
TheAgent17
I'm a bit confused, how does this "deathmatch" thing works ? Do you have to splat the opponent more than being splatted to win ?

Last edited:

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Just a quick question, how do falls in water work? Also, if this thread is still alive, you'll likely want to add D'Alfonsino to the rotation.

iVortex

Senior Squid
NNID
Vorttex
Id like to opt out of this because this isnt very fun imo, it should be played differently sorry :/ gl to everyone.

Reverse

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MKCyan
@ReedRGale I'm going to add a section for falls in a sec. But if you just regularly fall off the map by your own fault then it doesn't count. However, if you have a bubbler or kraken in affect and you're shot off the map then that does count. Basically if it was your fault it doesn;t count.

d'Alfonismo also added and claimed by me, I just love this map :v

Sqiudkirby87

Inkling
NNID
kirbydude87
Dunno if the thread is still alive or if anyone has SaltSpray Rig but i'd like to claim it

Dew

Inkling
NNID
ShadowStaraptor
So if no one has claimed a map, can we just take it by messaging here? If so i take Port Mackerel ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom