• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

[PATCHED] New game-breaking glitch

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
Update incoming so it will probably fix it
Kind of wish I could have tried it out myself and fooled around with it though.

inviso

Inkling
NNID
inviso87
The update is already live. You can download it, but servers are still under maintenance.

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
RIP Invisible Squids glitch. We barely knew ye. :P

I'm actually glad this maintenance came so quickly. Even though I had fun with the glitch, it needed to be patched.... And hopefully this will shut up all the doomsayers that keep saying Nintendo "doesn't care" about Splatoon anymore and won't support it any longer. It was - I believe - less than 10 hours after the glitch was discovered that Nintendo has pulled the servers to fix it. Yes, they totally don't care about Splatoon anymore. :P

It's funny that the developers messed up badly enough to create this glitch in the first place but credit is given where credit is due. :) Thank you to Nintendo for working so quickly to get this fixed. :)

And if this sudden maintenance isn't to fix it... I'll take back everything I said here. xD But I'm assuming it is. :P

KnightMB

Senior Squid
NNID
KnightMB
Confirmed that glitch is gone, spent a few levels trying to reproduce in turf war. It wasn't helping that I would walk past the other team and they would ignore me for a long while before finally splatting me, LOL :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom