• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Personality Test

Ghiraham-Sandwich

Full Squid

"Sometimes people with the Mediator personality type will take this asceticism so far as to neglect eating and drinking as they pursue their passion or cause."

"Mediators are private, reserved and self-conscious. This makes them notoriously difficult to really get to know, and their need for these qualities contributes to the guilt they often feel for not giving more of themselves to those they care about."

"When something captures Mediators’ imagination and speaks to their beliefs, they go all in, dedicating their time, energy, thoughts and emotions to the project."

"Their unshaken belief that all people are inherently good, perhaps simply misunderstood, lends itself to an incredibly resilient attitude in the face of hardship."

"Mediators will always need to disappear for a while, removing themselves from others so they can re-center on their own minds and feelings."

"Mediators may start to lose touch, withdrawing into “hermit mode”, and it can take a great deal of energy from their friends or partner to bring them back to the real world."

"Mediators have a talent for self-expression, revealing their beauty and their secrets through metaphors and fictional characters."

Damn this hit me hard

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
After not posting on this site for awhile, I feel compelled to make one. This test turned out to be quite accurate. I wont say everything is, but certainly mostly everything is, particularly about me being independent and individualistic.

Your Results

“The Adventurer” (ISFP-A)
Explorer
Confident Individualism

94% Introverted

55% Observant

54% Feeling

56% Prospecting

57% Assertive

Fisherman

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Fisherman765
Switch Friend Code
SW-4453-3080-2542
INTP-A (Logician)
Mind: Extraverted 46%, Introverted 54%
Energy: Intuitive 77%, Observant 23%
Nature: Thinking 63%, Feeling 37%
Tactics: Judging 36%, Prospecting 64%
Identity: Assertive 79%, Turbulent 21%

I'd say this test knows me pretty well.

°Sea Cowie°

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SailorMewn
Switch Friend Code
SW-6832-4486-4403
(INFP-t)

29% Extroverted 71% Introverted

73% Intuitive 27% Observant

42% Thinking 58% Feeling

15% Judging 85% Prospecting

4% Assertive 96% Turbulent

Inkimobator

Inkling
I'm INTP(T). I get the same result every time I do personality tests. I'm 100% introverted, hahah.

Inkimobator

Inkling
I took the test again to find out my exact scores.
I actually got INTP-A instead of INTP-T this time, huh.

100% Introvert (As usual)
80% Intuitive
78% Thinking
61% Prospecting
72% Assertive (72%???? Wow)

YarnDrawcia

Full Squid
As luck would have it, I've actually taken this test before. Let's see if my browser had saved the results...

Ah, here it is!

upload_2017-7-29_18-12-31.png

INFPs are supposedly difficult to find, but I'm finding a good amount in this thread.

Francisco

Inkster Jr.
I just took the test and my results are:

Advocate (INFJ-T)

19% Extraverted, 81% Introverted
77% Intuitive, 23% Observant
30% Thinking, 70% Feeling
79% Judging, 21% Prospecting
41% Assertive, 59% Turbulent

YarnDrawcia

Full Squid
In all honesty, I've never seen the "Diplomat" and "Confident Individualism" parts.

The Diplomat part describes the general class my personality is--which, in this case, is Mediator. Makes sense, considering the nature of such personalities.

Though I found that Confident Individualism is quite a disturbingly accurate portrayal of how I approach things. I go in a random thread, toss my opinion, and go "kthxbye", which is a pattern I've seen in my posts across different forums, and if you disagree, I think "each to their own". And let's not get started on instances of self-reliance.

Photon Jet

Inkster Jr.
I did the personality test and I've got the personality as a Protagonist (ENFJ-A).

Nintendo 64% Extraverted
Nintendo 64% Intuitive
82% Feeling
65% Judging
75% Assertive

I guess being entitled as a Protagonist really is true when I brighten up everybody's day with my lovable personality and charisma.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146

I don't really put too much faith in these sorts of tests but this was a bit of a pleasant surprise, got a lot of my personality down.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom